What's new

How much is ideal for a beginner to invest in bitcoin?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2400USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin has been in existence for a long time now but there are some folks who are yet to be exposed to it.

For someone who is new to the world of cryptocurrencies specifically bitcoin, how much would you consider to be right amount for such individual to invest?

There is no fixed amount for a beginner to invest in Bitcoin, what we will always say is invest the amount of money that you are willing to loose. This is so that you can handle the disappointment of loosing your investment.

There is no specific rule specifying that which a newbi in crypto should first invest. But it is important to take only the calculated and assured risk to be safe. As a rule of thumb, many say 5% of your networth.

Bitcoin has been in existence for a long time now but there are some folks who are yet to be exposed to it.

For someone who is new to the world of cryptocurrencies specifically bitcoin, how much would you consider to be right amount for such individual to invest?
Well, although there is no fixed amount of bitcoin that is needed to begin investing with. I would say a bitcoin worth of $500 is quite adequate to begin with. The amount you start with also depends on your generally financial ability and your investment experience.

You invest what you have and can afford. The thing about bitcoin is that the more you invest the higher your gains and that is not even peculiar to just bitcoin but to every other investment tool there is.

What's the minimum you can invest in bitcoin? For one to get started, there's no minimum amount as a requirement for investing in bitcoin

Literally any amoun that the beginner is able to afford in case it's lost, because as you know, price isn't always increasing and drops can occur at any time, no matter how much you invest, you would still get profit because of the increase in the value

It would be a foolish idea to invest in bitcoin for begniers. The cryptocurrency have different low price currencies. New beginner should invest on those currency which will increase in future. We don't know about the fluctuation in bitcoin. We can face very much problems by doing it.

I would say one should not invest a single dollar from his pocket in cryptocurrency. If you want to invest anything, you should earn money from internet and invest it in bitcoin. Because if you loose money in any case, you would have no regret of your lost money. But money lost from your pocket gives a big shock.

To make good money, invest good money! For a beginner I will say invest a sizeable about this is because bitcoin investment is a tested and proven investment opportunity.

If the beginner wants to trade, my advise would be to learn the trading skills so as to put the beginner over and above and properly position him or her to make profitable trades.

I'm a beginner myself and the amount that I withdraw from bizdustry using a bitcoin payment method was the amount that I invested in it. It was only around $20 because that's all I can afford at the moment. I think the amount is more than enough considering that I'm new and just starting to this.

There are not fixed rules and regulations for investment in bitcoin. You should do investment according to your abality. You can do starting only with 500$ very firstly then go it increase with your experience.

As far as cryptocurrencies are concerned, there is no particular amount of money you are supposed to invest in it, whether you are new in it or not. You just have to invest the amount you are comfortable with. But be sure that you know when to buy Bitcoin and when not to.

There's no fixed minimum amount to invest in Bitcoin. It depends on the person's risk appetite, but on the average, $100 should be enough for a start.

It upon on the person who is going to start investment in Bitcoin, if he is totally new person and have zero experience in trading he must learn some experience about Bitcoin and then start from $10 investment because higher investment will have higher risk of losing money.

In my opinion, there is no ideal amount to invest in Bitcoin, if someone wants to invest either in Bitcoin or other crypto, they should use idle money, the amount depends on the person's financial ability. we can also invest starting from $ 1 per week or per month, which must always be remembered do not use hot money, which you need for daily needs.

In my country, the minimum amount we can start investing into crypto currency exchange Business like Bitcoin is 500 naira. The only thing you need to know is that online trading like Bitcoin and US stock trading requires volume. If you opt in into any PLATFORM with huge volume believe me your profit will also be huge and vice versa.

I'd say what's the ideal profit for you? How much of your money you want to grow? We have different kind of budget but it also depends on just how much are you willing to put in risk? Personally it's around $20-$100 for me.

I will suggest that you start with any amount you know you won't develop a high blood pressure about if peradventure you end up losing it. Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency has never promised anyone either profits or loss, we are all only risking it by dealing in it. so, trade wisely to avoid developing high blood pressure.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back