What's new

How much do you spend on upgrades for your PC?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am looking to downsize and get away from using a full sized tower. I was updating and upgrading it every 2 years and it had gotten to a point where it was just getting too costly. I am going to downsize to a mini PC closer to the end of the year.

How much do you tend to spend on upgrades for your PC?

I haven't purchased may upgrades to my PC yet. I have three monitors, but haven't updated anything inside. I could probably look into getting a better Graphics card in the future, but right now I feel my PC is in pretty good shape. Just a bit dusty is all.

I don't have a desktop. I only use laptops. Last year I upgraded to a $850 laptop from my old 7 years old laptop. That's only upgrade I've done so far. Maybe I'll consider upgrading its RAM after a year.

I haven't upgraded anything on my desktop PC for a year. As my PC doesn't have a graphics card I will buy one as soon as I find a good deal and maybe I have to upgrade the PSU and UPS too depending on GPU power consumption.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back