What's new

How much do you require to make when doing paid-to-programs?

If you are doing a gpt program you must have patience if you don't have patience it's going to be a bit hard to earn good amount of money,thou I know sometime it's time consuming
Yes, that is true, It requires a lot of patience to be able to make money from it.
Though it is very time consuming and requires a lot of time to be able to make money from it.

Yes, that is true, It requires a lot of patience to be able to make money from it.
Though it is very time consuming and requires a lot of time to be able to make money from it.
You know what is behind that it's time consuming so I think that if you want to participate and earn from a gpt program then the first thing that should come into your mind should be the time for you to spend there because the more time you spend the more money you made

You know what is behind that it's time consuming so I think that if you want to participate and earn from a gpt program then the first thing that should come into your mind should be the time for you to spend there because the more time you spend the more money you made
Yes, For most get paid to websites, The more time you spend, The money the money you would earn I think.
So, you need to dedicate a reasonable amount of time to be able to make decent amount of money from it.

Yes, I am not a fan of them, although I am still active in some of them. I do not know why. Maybe for fun or try a new environment. But in any case, if you earn less than 2 dollars a day, it is not worth your time

I only do Paid to post programs and I try to target $3 a day accross 4 platforms. It is always time staking but it is the sacrifice that must be made for that extra bucks.

Sometimes I use these ways to earn money, but often I have no motivation to work on them because of how low the pay is. Some people do make money from paid programs, but personally, they don't offer anything special for me.

For me, at the moment i am more focus on paid to post. I do not really have a target most of the times cause i am trying not to put too much pressure on myself. I am also trying out some faucet sites as well.

Some are a waste of time, while others can really be useful to earn some money there, there are certain microtask sites that have well-paid tasks, what I do not recommend at all are the PTC, since they offer very low payment rates generally, it is better those who have tasks and various jobs better paid.

Some are a waste of time, while others can really be useful to earn some money there, there are certain microtask sites that have well-paid tasks, what I do not recommend at all are the PTC, since they offer very low payment rates generally, it is better those who have tasks and various jobs better paid.
In the micro job sites, you are repeating the same task again and again as following social media account or registering on a website or even a comment on a blog, or making a such number of visits to pages and ads, these are other kinds of micro jobs where you are paid as bug fixer and there is every day something new.

I don't usually bother with these types of systems to make money. Paid to click, paid to watch, paid to whatever is something I never found much worth in doing. In fact, I don't think it's monetarily beneficial, at least it isn't for me. For me, paid to programs tend to be small work for small pay.

With that being said, how much do you require before even working in this?
Back in 2007-ish, I believe Clixsense was the best PTC site around, and most trusted. I can't remember how much the members were paid per click, I just know there was daily work available, and plenty of it. Sometimes you'd log in and they'd have even more clicks lined up (extras). More than the daily amount. That was the only PTC site I participated in, except for one other that resembled this site ^^ so much, yet turned out to be a total scam. I remembered they collected their clicks from everyone and promised payments by the end of the month.
Anddd that's when they closed up shop. 😡 Right before payout.

I haven't done PTC in ages, probably never will again - because I do remember my computer getting filled with bugs from clicking on the links/sites - even with Clixsense.
So I mostly stick to PTP sites, forum boosting sites (PTP) and transcription. 😉

In the micro job sites, you are repeating the same task again and again as following social media account or registering on a website or even a comment on a blog, or making a such number of visits to pages and ads, these are other kinds of micro jobs where you are paid as bug fixer and there is every day something new.
Yes, it is true that microtasking sites can sometimes have too repetitive tasks, but you really earn more money there than with for example the faucets, so it is good to work on some microtask sites if you have time, also if you are one of those people who can perform the best paid tasks, you can earn good money.
Back in 2007-ish, I believe Clixsense was the best PTC site around, and most trusted. I can't remember how much the members were paid per click, I just know there was daily work available, and plenty of it. Sometimes you'd log in and they'd have even more clicks lined up (extras). More than the daily amount. That was the only PTC site I participated in, except for one other that resembled this site ^^ so much, yet turned out to be a total scam. I remembered they collected their clicks from everyone and promised payments by the end of the month.
Anddd that's when they closed up shop. Right before payout.😡

I haven't done PTC in ages, probably never will again - because I do remember my computer getting filled with bugs from clicking on the links/sites - even with Clixsense.
So I mostly stick to PTP sites, forum boosting sites (PTP) and transcription. 😉
PTC sites are not really worth it today, maybe before yes because they were one of the few options we had on the internet to make money, but today we have many options to choose from and better paid than these PTCs.

Yes, it is true that microtasking sites can sometimes have too repetitive tasks, but you really earn more money there than with for example the faucets, so it is good to work on some microtask sites if you have time, also if you are one of those people who can perform the best paid tasks, you can earn good money.
These are examples of low-pay jobs:
- Signup
- Comment
- Follow
- Watch video
So for example, if you are a bug fixer for 5 $ and this is the lowest value in the freelancing platforms you need regular micro jobs to do for example 100 follows for 0.04 $ in Picoworkers then the risk of account jail and complete in a month. Also, Youtube videos pay 0.07 $ for 30 minutes to watch and reply to questions while mount videos jobs pay from 20 $ to 30 $ in sites when you run your gig. Like, run your gig on Picoworkers or Jobboy or Upwork or Fiverr or Freelancer.

Actually getting paid to programs such as paid to click can generate very low income and can be boring over time, so I tend to engage in programs whereby I can earn at least at least a dollar daily.

Depends on the task but it should be worthy of the time and effort spent. We should really considere our skills in doing paid-programs online.

I don't usually bother with these types of systems to make money. Paid to click, paid to watch, paid to whatever is something I never found much worth in doing. In fact, I don't think it's monetarily beneficial, at least it isn't for me. For me, paid to programs tend to be small work for small pay.

With that being said, how much do you require before even working in this?

I am actually more interested in being involved with paid to watch kind of programs because they offer more guarantees when it comes to ensuring that you get paid for watching those videos on such platform unlike paid to click websites which most of them are just scams.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back