What's new

How much can you invest into Crypto currencies.

My dear it all depends on you invest an amount that when you see it dropping you wont have blood pressure. But I must say investing in cryptocurrency is not like forex trading because when you invest in cryptocurrency you might not loose everything.

I think i can actually invest up to $100 and every thing actually depends on my budget because if i have more cash i would be willing and ready to invest more money i think , the thing you should mostly consider on crypto currency is that you should not invest what you cant afford to lose, since its very risky
Post automatically merged:

I think i can actually invest up to $100 and every thing actually depends on my budget because if i have more cash i would be willing and ready to invest more money i think , the thing you should mostly consider on crypto currency is that you should not invest what you cant afford to lose, since its very risky

Crypto currencies are truly volatile, they could make you rich or loose more in Avery short time, many believe that volatile nature is an opportunity to invest and to take calculated risk , having been aware of this, what's the range of money can you invest in to Crypto currencies and how long do you intend keep your investment?.
Thanks.
I laugh in swahili. The cryptocurrency world is truly volatile.
And as volatile as it is, that iw where the money is. That is for those that understand the game.

In the market there are only 2 possible options for price action: bull or bear
People make money both during the bullish and the bearish move.

So how much can i invest? I can do as much as $5000

I have seen people who do as much as $50000 and some more.

But what is key is, use only your spare money and be sure it is an amount you can afford to loose in case the market goes against you.

to my own opinion I don't invest my real earn money in crypto currency because of it high volatility, I only use my bonus I get from my work
I will just buy a crypto currency and forget about it because I didn't use my main money
by so doing it will even rise to the point that you will be surprise that is the little bonus that rose to that amount

I would suggest that you invest your main money too. Bitcoin and ETH are rising pretty fast and if you are investing, you should look at how much you are able to get by investing a larger amount of money. This is what is necessary to make gains on Bitcoin and the rest.

Crypto currencies are truly volatile, they could make you rich or loose more in Avery short time, many believe that volatile nature is an opportunity to invest and to take calculated risk , having been aware of this, what's the range of money can you invest in to Crypto currencies and how long do you intend keep your investment?.
Thanks.
The volatility and unregulated nature of crytocurrencies have made me to caution myself whenever I want to innvest my money into it. Sincerely if one considered the possible return one is likely to have at the end of the investment, it is tempting to invest nothing less than 200 dollars but for me I can only invest $50

I won't invest all I have but what I can afford to let go. I learnt this lesson in a hard way and I won't make the mistakes again, some times the quest for high profits is actually greed in expression and people become too emotional when their investment goes south, some begin to suffer depression and others contemplate suicide, it's not advisable to invest all you have into any business.

Thanks.
There is no amount too small or huge to invest in cryptocurrency. So long you are investing what you can afford to lose then you have nothing to worry about. Cryptocurrency remains one of the most volatile investments anyone could put money into.

The amount is not fixed you can choose to start with any amount that you have at hand so it must not necessarily be $1000 or a million-dollar before you are able to invest in cryptocurrency customer services available to invest and make of profit deleting you will have

There’s still a lot that needs to be ironed out with how cryptocurrencies work. Think about it: Nobody even knows who the founder of Bitcoin is! Relatively speaking, only a small percentage of people in the world understand the system and know how to operate it. Ignorance makes you vulnerable.

There’s still a lot that needs to be ironed out with how cryptocurrencies work. Think about it: Nobody even knows who the founder of Bitcoin is! Relatively speaking, only a small percentage of people in the world understand the system and know how to operate it. Ignorance makes you vulnerable.
You can't seat in the fence and expect to know how Crypto currencies work, you need to be involved by reading stuffs about it or Invest and get updates , the market is worth more than $1 trillion dollars so it is not a joke.

For me it all depends on what someone feels like investing at that point in time, it is a lucrative thing to do and one won't regret investing in it due to the numerous advantages it possess. But some persons are scared to invest in it.

When investing on crypto currency, don't invest how much you can't afford to loss, crypto is somehow like gambling. Is either loss or gain. I can only invest 20 percent of my monthly income on crypto. Never invest how much you can't afford to loss. That's all crypto is about, gain or lost

Personally, every damn penny that comes to me now all goes into cryptocurrency investment immediately because it's far more better there than being kept n in the bank.

Gradually I'm growing my crypto portfolio. I just want to acquire much more coins and improve my portfolio. No one knows how far the price will reach in the future.

T
Gradually I'm growing my crypto portfolio. I just want to acquire much more coins and improve my portfolio. No one knows how far the price will reach in the future.
God, it's what everyone who knows how to take advantage of cryptocurrencies should be found doing now because the earlier the better as it's all growing as the day goes by.

T

God, it's what everyone who knows how to take advantage of cryptocurrencies should be found doing now because the earlier the better as it's all growing as the day goes by.
Yes, especially in Dogecoin, BNB coin, ETH etc. Those who built their portfolios around this coins for around 4-6 months are on the massive profit side.

Yes, especially in Dogecoin, BNB coin, ETH etc. Those who built their portfolios around this coins for around 4-6 months are on the massive profit side.
Exactly, just look at how Litecoin moved to today, it's quite interesting as I'm amazed by it. I'm actually happy because I got a few LTC few weeks back and now it's increased.

Exactly, just look at how Litecoin moved to today, it's quite interesting as I'm amazed by it. I'm actually happy because I got a few LTC few weeks back and now it's increased.
That's true, LTC is on its bullish run. I saw the latest price update via coinmarketcap. Its around $375 yesterday that i checked for the coin.

Thanks.
Like you said crypto is volatile now, and anything can happen if you decide to trade right now, it might rise and fall and you might gain or loose, and right now all i can invest on crypto is $50.

There are no specific amounts in investing in cryptocurrencies and the longer you leave your cryptocurrency investment the larger it becomes in value.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back