What's new

How much battery do you have left right now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9998
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 9998

One of the awesome things about XenForo is the fact that it can flawlessly be used on cell phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc. It's definitely mobile friendly. In fact, I'd say the wide majority of us are accessing this community through a cell phone now. Regardless, this topic is where you can share the battery level of whatever device you are using to access TDL.

How much battery do you have left right now?

I'm at 48% on my iPhone.

I am currently using my laptop to access the website and I have around 55% of battery left on this device. And I finished charging my phone a while ago but still have around 91% left on that (it's a Galaxy S8). Hopefully I can finish my work before the laptop dies because I can't be bothered to plug it in :p

I have 82%. Usually my phone is lower however I recently charged it to 100% whilst I was at work today. Listening to music on Spotify through Bluetooth Headphones, sure does drain your battery life more swiftly though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back