What's new

How many years of work are required to qualify for a pension in your country ?

AruneBend

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 7, 2022
USD
$5.0400USD
Biznotes
Well in my country you need to work about 60 years or so I heard that they are planning to increase age wich is of course not good plus most people don't get high pensions

In my home country, you will have to work for at least 20 years before you will be eligible for a pension. THis is a mandatory rule for government jobs. The maximum age limit that allows you to join a government job is 40 years. When you retire, you will be 60 years and you can start receiving pension.

Actually in my country, only public civil servants are qualified for pension after their retirement.

And you most have to worked for the period of not less than 35 years in service. though some do retired even before time maybe due to health issues.

In my country the minimum is 15 years of contributions to obtain the pension, and the legal age to retire is 65 years, and the maximum pension is if you have come to contribute 35 years, which not everyone really gets because my country has a high unemployment rate in reality.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back