How many times do you eat a day?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$9.3100USD
Biznotes
How many times do you usually eat in a day? Many people say that it is good to eat 2-3 times a day, others say that 5 is optimal, in my case I prefer not to give so much work to my organs and eat about 3 times a day, since for me it is the healthiest and what feels best to me.

I eat three times a day, lunch, dinner and light snacks in between. Sometimes I avoid eating day time snacks. I don't eat breakfast.

I eat three times a day. breakfast at 9am Lunch at three in the afternoon and dinner pretty late by nine o'clock. Some people say that you should eat a little but often, for example, a small portion but 6-7 times a day, but I would not physically have time to eat so often and spend time on a meal I prefer three meals a day.

I have 4 meals a day. I am currently trying to gain weight so I need to eat a lot and regularly. I also take food supplements that contain a lot of carbohydrates. Sometimes it's even hard to eat so many calories, but I have to do it if I want to gain weight

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back