What's new

How many shares do you usually invest when you go into invest?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to investing in stocks or shares, how many shares do you usually invest in when you invest in stocks or shares? I myself am still new to this whole idea of stocks and shares, but it's something I would like to learn and get better at. I mean, I wouldn't mind making money this way, but I need to learn it all the way through before I take that chance.

When it comes to shares in a company, how much do you usually try to buy?

After having a set budget for it, I try to not go beyond the limit I've set but rather map out plans to slowly buy more shares. That way, I'm able to manage resources and grow my portfolio as well.

I have a different feeling concerning this, and I might be wrong but I would advise if you are starting out as an investor, buying of stock might not make you rich but I believe you should invest on yourself

It depends on how much money I have and what the price of the stocks is. If the stocks are priced $1 and if I have $1000 investment funds, I will buy 1000 stocks, and if the stock is priced $100 and my budget is $1000, I can only buy 10 stocks.

It depends on how much money I have and what the price of the stocks is. If the stocks are priced $1 and if I have $1000 investment funds, I will buy 1000 stocks, and if the stock is priced $100 and my budget is $1000, I can only buy 10 stocks.
This is one of the reasons I don't like stock market trading, if I invest this money on a blog and Reach monitization in 6 months I would make more money than investing in the stock market.

This is one of the reasons I don't like stock market trading, if I invest this money on a blog and Reach monitization in 6 months I would make more money than investing in the stock market.
That's not the case dear, I am running numerous blogs and I hardly make $500 in a month from my blogs despite spending substantial amount of money to create these blogs and run these blogs.

That's not the case dear, I am running numerous blogs and I hardly make $500 in a month from my blogs despite spending substantial amount of money to create these blogs and run these blogs.
it seems you have a very hard time in accepting that there are new skill and ways that can help automate the process of your business in 2023, you can go on youtube, research on google adsense arbitrage, and see what people are making with there blog, you might dismiss the claims but that does not make it untrue in any way.

I do not like to invest in amount that I cannot afford to risk and that should be the principle of those who are into investment programs.

I do not like to invest in amount that I cannot afford to risk and that should be the principle of those who are into investment programs.
When it's come to investment I believe that you better invest what you can afford to loss,as for me I do invest as much money as possible so I think that it's all depends on the amount of money that you had but buying many shares is much rewardful

When it's come to investment I believe that you better invest what you can afford to loss,as for me I do invest as much money as possible so I think that it's all depends on the amount of money that you had but buying many shares is much rewardful
This is the way to go when it comes to investing of money, only invest what you can afford to lose, if you take this strategy you would last in the market and also make profit.

I don't invest based on the number shares issued by companies so we just need to understand how each and every stock works in order to know which shares to invest in.

Currently I haven't invested into any shares or buy any at the moment simply because I am scared and due to my lack of knowledge and understanding concerning such investment. I wished I do if I have the requirements.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back