What's new

How many PTP websites are you a member of?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Nowadays many people are using paid to post websites in order to make money online and these websites turned to a big source of information too.

I personally work on 6 paid to post websites and I am very glad of working on these websites.

I am active on 4 such websites/ forums which include RIF, Post bucks, Beer money from and forum and don't have the energy to stay active on more websites.

I am a member of 3-4 websites and like to earn from them but at present I am active on Referral Index forum and post bucks

Nowadays many people are using paid to post websites in order to make money online and these websites turned to a big source of information too.

I personally work on 6 paid to post websites and I am very glad of working on these websites.

How many hours do you spend posting on 6 PTP sites? How much do you manage to earn? I made up to $90 by posting on a single paid-to-post site back in 2018.

I also spend a lot of time online but my earnings are low as I am not very quick with my posts and moves at my own pace

How many hours do you spend posting on 6 PTP sites? How much do you manage to earn? I made up to $90 by posting on a single paid-to-post site back in 2018.
It depends, when I have free time I work for more than 6 hours and I can earn more than $2 for that.

I am active on 4 such websites/ forums which include RIF, Post bucks, Beer money from and forum and don't have the energy to stay active on more websites.

I am active on many websites and i work on all of them. The fact remains that I love PTP far much more than blogging.

I only work on three paid to post forums. I hope I work on others very soon

I am active on many websites and i work on all of them. The fact remains that I love PTP far much more than blogging.
I am not a blogger too so I don't have any other way to earn and this is why I also prefer to earn from pay to post forums only

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back