What's new

How many movies have you watched in your lifetime?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I watched a lot of movies in my time. I don't have a clue how many I watched, if I had to guess, I'd say well in the thousands, maybe more. I can name movies by just looking at a still from the movie. Some movies I never saw but could sometimes guess the movie based on the era. Anyway, how many movies do you think you've watched in your lifetime so far?

As a kid I only watched movies on weekends but now the we have endless options and I have really lost count of the movies I have watched.

I never kept count seriously! I'm not sure if anyone kept count and even if they did, it's never going to be accurate. I usually watch more than 100 movies/TV series every year, in fact 100 is small. I have watched more than 100 this year already. I need to tone it down with my movies and TV shows watching but I can't because I'm already addicted.

I watched a lot of movies in my time. I don't have a clue how many I watched, if I had to guess, I'd say well in the thousands, maybe more. I can name movies by just looking at a still from the movie. Some movies I never saw but could sometimes guess the movie based on the era. Anyway, how many movies do you think you've watched in your lifetime so far?
I've watched a lot of movies over the years, but I don't have the exact number. It's probably in the hundreds, not thousands. I have a keen memory for movies and can often guess the movie just by looking at a still from it.

As a kid I only watched movies on weekends but now the we have endless options and I have really lost count of the movies I have watched.

I used to binge watch movies and TV shows a lot when I was still a kid. Hell, there was nothing for me to worry about when it comes to taking care of any responsibilities, so I can stay home all day and watch movies till my ears start feeling sore.

Difficult to say, of course I could only make estimates, but I think that on the Filmaffinity website I have more than 600 reviewed films, I think that in my life I have seen between 1000 and 1500 films, I suppose that for some people they will be very few and for others there will be many, my favorite genre is science fiction and fantasy by the way.

Yeah I kind of expected it to be hard to come up with a number. I honestly couldn't tell you a number myself. My letterboxd shows I have watched 275 movies this year, and I have watched over 2000+ movies. But, there are some movies I forgot I had watched and those aren't included yet.

I like movies, so I watch them quite a bit.

Yeah I kind of expected it to be hard to come up with a number. I honestly couldn't tell you a number myself. My letterboxd shows I have watched 275 movies this year, and I have watched over 2000+ movies. But, there are some movies I forgot I had watched and those aren't included yet.

I like movies, so I watch them quite a bit.

It's not only you this forgetfulness about movies you have watched happens to because I have the same experience too. There are so many movies which I have watched and will completely forget about it. Even when the name comes up, I won't still remember until I watch it play again, then I will start remembering them.

Any number I tell is never going to correct, so the right answer is that I don't know. I never kept record of them because it never see why it should matter for me to keep tally of the information. What I know is whenever I watch any movie which I've seen previously, I will remember everything.

I do not think that I can put a number on that. I started watching movies as little as I can remember because at the time, I was the youngest in the house and I always tagged along with what the older ones were doing. I grew to love movies so much. It is one of my favorite past times.

I do not think that I can put a number on that. I started watching movies as little as I can remember because at the time, I was the youngest in the house and I always tagged along with what the older ones were doing. I grew to love movies so much. It is one of my favorite past times.

We used to have family time for watching movies and TV shows. My father made it happen and everyone of us loved it. Any day that's our family's movie time, no one goes missing at home. Even if you one have something doing, he or she would endeavor to finish on time to be home before the movie starts. We had a very good time growing up.

Can anyone actually count how many movies he or she has watched over life time? I think I have watched thousands of movies, I watch local movies, as well as foreign movies (including Hollywood, of course. I have over 300 movies in my personal collections.

It's difficult to keep a count but probably 500 or more. No idea really because I watch movies from all around the world and I've been doing so since my days as a teenager. 😅

Can anyone actually count how many movies he or she has watched over life time? I think I have watched thousands of movies, I watch local movies, as well as foreign movies (including Hollywood, of course. I have over 300 movies in my personal collections.

Personally, I don't think that it's possible judging by my own experience. It's the same thing that I feel with most people. All we can do is assume on a certain number but that's never going to be correct. Most don't even remember the first movie they watched.

I can't count well but I would say over 200, I am a curious guy and I was trying many types of different movies since I have my own taste.
I like many genres especially sciene fiction, action and fantasy those are my favorite because it is the simple reality it is another dimension with music with magic and new things to watch, I would rather watch an alien killing humans than a scene with a man walking in the street.. my mind loves creative stuff and otherworldy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator