What's new

HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU KNOW?

I only know English. I know a very tiny bit of French (Bonjour) even though I spent like 3-4 years learning that lol. I'm currently trying to learn some Spanish but that has not been going too well because I have been very lazy recently.

I am fluent in both English and Urdu. Urdu is my mother tongue and English I learnt in school. I can also speak a bit of French and Spanish.

so far I know two languages hebrew (which is my fluent language since I was born in Israel and people here using that language), English which I've learned in school and by talking with people on many platforms and video games. And I also know some words in arabic because there are many arabs in Israel and because the language is really similar to Hebrew, and is more easy to learn for israelis. (unlike americans who don't have a very common letter in Hebrew)

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back