What's new

How many hours per week do you spend gaming?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used to play a lot more. These days I probably average 5 hours a week. I will play maybe an hour an evening most nights. I have to really be invested in a new game to play more than that. How many hours per week do you tend to spend playing games?

Even I used to play a lot like about 30 hours a week but now I don't get that much time so only 10 Hrs a week max.

I think that more or less I play about 5-6 hours a week, I usually play about 45 minutes to 1 hour a day, before I played much more I could play about 15-20 hours a week, but I no longer have so much desire to play video games, now I am focused more on other things :)

I spend 0.0 hours a day playing games on the computer, mobile phone or game console. I'm really proud of it. But I still spend a lot of time on many other useful and not so useful things, especially on the computer.

I am a hobbyist gamer and I play games only when I am free and when I am in a mood to play games. Sometimes I don't play games for weeks and sometimes I spend 4-5 hours playing games.

The amount of time I spend gaming now is definitely not as much as I used to back when I was only creating video game content and live streaming.

Since coming back to work online, I have found that my hours for gaming have dropped from around 5 - 6 hours per day to sometimes 9 hours to around 2 - 3 hours per day now and that is not even every day now due to work commitments.

I used to play video games for awfully a longer period of time. There was a time when I used to play video games for at least 3 hours everyday unless I'm incapacitated not to play at all. But right now, barely have time to play video games like I used to. I can only manage to play video games only 1 hour whenever I can play and there are days I don't play at all.

Including mobile games and PC - I probably spend a total of 3 hours on the mobile, and then about 8 hours on the PC a week. So 11-12 hours all together!

I'd say I maybe get a couple hours or less of gaming a night. So maybe 6 hours a week or so. Some nights or days I don't even game, so it depends on the day for me. But the week could differ as I do play other games from time to time, just depends on my mood. So some weeks I could be playing for 10+ hours. While other times I don't even game at all during the week.

Playing Video game is amongst my hobbies, I take nothing less than 5 hours of my time to play videogames except days that I am extremely busy that I spend 2 hours. I enjoy playing videogames everyday

If I'm lucky I might get to play for an hour. My family requires a lot of my time. I can barely find time to do it especially when I'm in the mood.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back