What's new

How many different wallets are out there?

I personally knows that there are many wallets and very good once at that although not new but common if this is not your first time earning online. We have Binance, Luno, Roqqu, coinbase, trust wallet and others.

I have tried a lot to use crypto wallets from web wallets, mobile wallets, desk wallets, paper wallets and hardware wallets,
Until now, I still use a web wallet and a mobile wallet for daily transactions, while I use a hardware wallet for long-term storage.

I personally knows that there are many wallets and very good once at that although not new but common if this is not your first time earning online. We have Binance, Luno, Roqqu, coinbase, trust wallet and others.
A lot of people are complaining that roqqu is not trusted , that people should be careful when using the platform. I have account with them but I can't possibly Remembered the password.

There is basically cold wallet and hot wallets depending on what you are going to use it for .you can use your cold while it for a very long time to store cryptocurrency.
if you want to store a cryptocurrency for a very long time it is better to use a cold wallet because it cannot be hacked and it is the safest. I have seen a situation whereby people stored their cryptocurrency in hot wallet and it was hacked and their money stolen.

A lot of people are complaining that roqqu is not trusted , that people should be careful when using the platform. I have account with them but I can't possibly Remembered the password.
Although it is left for them to believe or not but I have been using Roqqu wallet since during covid 19 when Binance was hard verified, roqqu was good and nice to be use. Just that it is not that popular like Binance.

Although it is left for them to believe or not but I have been using Roqqu wallet since during covid 19 when Binance was hard verified, roqqu was good and nice to be use. Just that it is not that popular like Binance.
Even me , that was the first wallet I use then . It is only when I came to know about binance that I stopped using it completely because binance has provided me all the necessary things I needs together with trust wallet.

There are varieties of wallets which we have but it is basically classified into two kind which are online and offline wallets.

Even me , that was the first wallet I use then . It is only when I came to know about binance that I stopped using it completely because binance has provided me all the necessary things I needs together with trust wallet.
Yes, that is nothing now that will make me to stop using and trying Binance. Binance is the best of best among the other best wallets I have ever used since covid-19 pandemic.

Yes, that is nothing now that will make me to stop using and trying Binance. Binance is the best of best among the other best wallets I have ever used since covid-19 pandemic.
There was a time I was using roqqu.. I really have to abandon it because there was no much cryptocurrency there and I really enjoy it then when the Nigerian government allow direct deposit into a crypto wallet. Have you used it before?

I know of two basic ones which are hot wallet and cold wallet.
Hot wallet is the one used online while the Cold wallet is used offline.
And there are quite a number of online wallets.

There was a time I was using roqqu.. I really have to abandon it because there was no much cryptocurrency there and I really enjoy it then when the Nigerian government allow direct deposit into a crypto wallet. Have you used it before?
Yes, that was what I used then during the covid-19 pandemic when my country ban PayPal wallet and I wanted using Binance but then there verification was strict and I was not able to register with Binance then I just register with Roqqu my thing.

Yes, that was what I used then during the covid-19 pandemic when my country ban PayPal wallet and I wanted using Binance but then there verification was strict and I was not able to register with Binance then I just register with Roqqu my thing.
It is a nice platform sha, although a lot of people are complaining about not receiving their coin after sending to roqqu. But me I never had such experience.

It is a nice platform sha, although a lot of people are complaining about not receiving their coin after sending to roqqu. But me I never had such experience.
Well right now I am using Binance wallet to be receiving my payment on most of my own online jobs. While talking of Roqqu wallet the last time I used it was during a covid 19 pandemic but then Roqqu usually delay just for short period of time.

There are just so many wallets that are out there and you have to be very careful with the kind of technology in which you interact with so that your wallet will not get drained.

Well right now I am using Binance wallet to be receiving my payment on most of my own online jobs. While talking of Roqqu wallet the last time I used it was during a covid 19 pandemic but then Roqqu usually delay just for short period of time.
Exactly even me , it was using the wallet then and ever since I came to understand about binance I have to drop it since binance has all the necessary things I would need to carry out a safe investment in cryptocurrency. I never experienced any error with them before.

In my knowledge I know three types of wallet cold wallet hot wallets and online wallets, mostly traders use online wallets there are also so many types of wallets available, every wallet have specific advantages, I use metamask and trust wallets.

i do not understand the kind of wallet you are talking about, but i am very conversant with digital wallets that hold your cryptocurrencies for you, but we also have some other forms of digital wallet that are for other uses.

If you're talking about online cryptocurrency wallets, there are so many of them. I only use two which is trust wallet are metamask because they are very much trusted. There are also a lot of other trusted ones but I prefer this two.

Well I have know about some many wallets that can be use mostly on receiving Payment and doing transaction of cryptocurrencies with it. We have Binance, Roqqu, Coinbase, Trustwallet and others.

Binance is actually not a cryptocurrency wallet instead it is an exchange platform. The official wallet of binance is trust wallet. They are the owners of trust wallet and coinmarketcap.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back