What's new

How many computers and how much would it cost to mine a lot of Bitcoin?

There is something that is known as hash rate of bitcoin. The more you are having it then the more the Bitcoin that you are going to be making whenever you are minning.

Mining is not done by computers anymore because a computer doesn't have enough power. What you need is mining rigs and this can go from a couple hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars. In order to earn around 1000$ a month you would need to invest around 10.000-20.000$ into mining rigs. You will recover your investment in 6-18 months, depending on the equipment you are using, cost of electricity and the volatility of the bitcoin market.

If you will want to be making a significant amount of money and the Bitcoin environment then I think you should be investing anything around 10,000 dollars.

If you want to use a lot of computers to mine bitcoin, it is a very good move and the amount will definitely depend on the type of computers that you want to use for the mining process.

If you are interested to mine cryptocurrency you shouldn't even be looking forward to use a computer . There are some tools that was specially created for the mining process , they are expensive but that is the best one to use. Computer may not really work as you think for this.

Mining of bitcoins really not easy. A lot of the people that I know that have Bitcoin mining firms do not do it's alone and mostly do it in form of a partnership.
Probably, if Bitcoin mining was easy a lot of people would have ventured into it in order to make money. They usually do it in form of partnership in which every member must contribute reasonable amount of money in order to increase the hashrate.

It all depends on having a strong network connection and maybe a standby PC to ensure maximum mining operation and the higher the cost input the bigger the profit.

Although I have never mine a coin talk less of knowing how much time energy and computer it requires to mining cryptocurrencies coin like Bitcoin. The only thing is to have a smartphone or laptop.

Mining is equipped with a certain device.
The GPU of the mining device, the miner's skill, and how open the blockchain is are the main factors that determine the mining rate and profit most of the time.
Because of the decline in hash rate during the crackdown in China, several miners profited greatly.

Mining of bitcoins is really easy sometimes. A lot of the people that I know that have Bitcoin mining firms do not do it's alone and mostly do it in form of a partnership.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back