Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How long would you say you have owned your PC? For me my current PC I want to say I got it back in 2019 or 2020. Before that I had a couple PCs I owned since 2008 I want to say. So yeah, was a long time coming. Anyway, what about you?

My first desktop was there with me during 2005 - 2015, then I got a laptop which stayed with me till 2022. After that I bought a new laptop which I'm currently using which has roughly been a year now.

My current PC is three years old. It is a nid range gaming laptop that I use for multiple purposes from gaming and streaming to watching YouTube and working. I might continue to work on this laptop few more years before considering to buy a new device. When I am ready to buy a new PC, perhaps, I will buy a desktop PC, a custom made high range gaming PC.

The computer I use now I have since the end of 2020, I think I bought it in October or November of that year if I remember correctly, I bought it to replace my main computer which no longer worked at all well, it was a good choice.

I owned my first PC around 14 years ago. It was a very powerful PC and I used it for a long time before changing it. My current PC is only 2 years old. I'm enjoying the PC very well because of how fast it processes whatever I'm doing on it.

My current PC (Google Chromebook) I haven't even owned for half a year. I owned an HP Pavilion gaming laptop that lasted me for years and just randomly died on me one day. I hope to own this Google Chromebook for years to come.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back