What's new

How has the proposed ban of crypto currency in Russia affected the price of bitcoin?

I don't know , but I believe that the Russian government should call off the war because there is no benefit of this continue for a long time . It will only leads to destruction of life and property
You are right. There are so many amicable means of settling disputes, and it is quite regrettable that Russia has to resort to war. At the end of the day, the war does not benefit anybody, because lives will be lost

You are right. There are so many amicable means of settling disputes, and it is quite regrettable that Russia has to resort to war. At the end of the day, the war does not benefit anybody, because lives will be lost
That's just how it works , we might even believe that Ukraine is a smaller country and Russian could easily wipe it out but is completely the other way around as is being seen here.

That's just how it works , we might even believe that Ukraine is a smaller country and Russian could easily wipe it out but is completely the other way around as is being seen here.
The Ukrainian army has been quite resolute and this has resulted in the war lasting longer, which has had a prolonged effect on the scarcity of global commodities due to reluctance of the Russians to export.

The Ukrainian army has been quite resolute and this has resulted in the war lasting longer, which has had a prolonged effect on the scarcity of global commodities due to reluctance of the Russians to export.
The Ukrainian army are so patriotic to the country because they have resisted the force of the Russian army to a very high degree , even beyond our possible imagination.

The Ukrainian army are so patriotic to the country because they have resisted the force of the Russian army to a very high degree , even beyond our possible imagination.
I think that their resolve and determination to fight back and not surrender must be commended, especially considering their resources in relation to that of the Russians which elicits a vast difference

We can see that the price of bitcoin is just coming down almost every time but then you can expect that the bottom is very close and the market has already absorbed all this kind of news.

I think that their resolve and determination to fight back and not surrender must be commended, especially considering their resources in relation to that of the Russians which elicits a vast difference
Inasmuch as the Ukraine army is strong to a point of resisting the force of the Russian army, but yet I still believe that the war could have not happen if both parties were willing to comply in a smart way.

It will surely have an effect on global cryptocurrency market. Many countries are coming up everyday to adopt cryptocurrency and i can't stop to wonder why some are thinking of banning crypto

You never knew. Russia is a very huge populated country. A whole country being banned from crypto-currency will definitely have an effect on the price of all coins. We may not see it but this likely contribute to the bearish season.

I do not believe that cryptocurrency can be banned but instead they are just going to look for a way that they are going to keep on processing transactions so people need to start giving up

Inasmuch as the Ukraine army is strong to a point of resisting the force of the Russian army, but yet I still believe that the war could have not happen if both parties were willing to comply in a smart way.
You are spot on with your assessment. If the dispute was settled more cordially, then the war would have been stalled, because there have been a lot of casualties and deaths which could have been easily preventable

You are spot on with your assessment. If the dispute was settled more cordially, then the war would have been stalled, because there have been a lot of casualties and deaths which could have been easily preventable
It will take a lot of years for Ukraine to recover from the casualty that is brought about by the war. In any case I still hope that everything can be settled if both parties are willing to talk peacefully.

It will take a lot of years for Ukraine to recover from the casualty that is brought about by the war. In any case I still hope that everything can be settled if both parties are willing to talk peacefully.
The destruction, loss of lives and casualties in this war have been particularly damning. It is imperative that these differences between the two countries be resolved immediately

I don't think they can do that right now, given their current situation, because the decentralised form will undoubtedly help them to conduct transactions on the various platforms to which they have access.

The destruction, loss of lives and casualties in this war have been particularly damning. It is imperative that these differences between the two countries be resolved immediately
Well I was also expecting that the world leaders should call a peace agreement and meeting with those two countries and sort out whatever issues could have been the cause of the crisis, but I haven't heard anything of this nature.

I don't think that the ban of cryptocurrency in Russia would cause a significant impact on the price of the cryptocurrency but the ongoing war may affect cryptocurrency.
Of course will have a significant impact on the price of cryto currency as the crypto currency have impact on those Having it before the bann so also to the crypto currencies. I am a bit logical but I am sure you get it

Well I was also expecting that the world leaders should call a peace agreement and meeting with those two countries and sort out whatever issues could have been the cause of the crisis, but I haven't heard anything of this nature.
This would have been a more amicable way to settle the conflict, but several countries have appeared to sit on the fence and allow the parties to engage in this war, which is quite surprising

I'm
This would have been a more amicable way to settle the conflict, but several countries have appeared to sit on the fence and allow the parties to engage in this war, which is quite surprising
Well there is nothing much other countries can do than to organise a peace talk , but in most cases this may even be beyond your own control since there are a lot of rules governing the world.

We can see that the price of bitcoin is just coming down almost every time but then you can expect that the bottom is very close and the market has already absorbed all this kind of news.
You're right about that. The value of Bitcoin is really going down and that's scaring so many investors right now. I could remember the time when Bitcoin was worth about $60k but right now it's not even up to $20k.

I'm
Well there is nothing much other countries can do than to organise a peace talk , but in most cases this may even be beyond your own control since there are a lot of rules governing the world.
I concur with your statement. Several organizations posing as mediators have allowed themselves to be muddled up in this dispute, which has led to the separation of more factions as opposed to uniting the two nations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back