What's new

How does one gain money from URL shorteners?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've used a fair share of URL shorteners over the years. But I tend to use the free ones, or the bit.ly style ones. I don't tend to use any of the paid for services where you get paid for using them. Can someone explain how you make money from URL shorteners? is it based on the amount of people who view the link? How many people click on it? Stay on it? Etc

You make money from URL shortner by sending traffic to the link. People should not only click on the link but also wait for a few seconds for the timer to expire and then visit the actual webpage (the link you have shortened). You earn better rates if you send north American traffic compared to Asian traffic. However, it is very difficult to make money with this method because the bounce rate for url shortener is very high and despite having people to click on your links, you will not get any impression because people do not wait for the timer to expire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back