What's new

How does it feel to have a loving girlfriend?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
When you are a good and healthy relationship with a girl how do you feel like? what do you like about it?
Do you think it's a rare thing these days? tell me about your story!. :) (I have a new girlfriend it's actually my first one so I'm curious to know how it is like :D).

I am a girl and my feeling for having a first boyfriend when I was 14 was awesome. I can not sleep well. I kept on imagining his sweet smile that turned out to be fake, but it is better to have love and lost than never to have love at all.😁

It is actually very difficult for you to find true love these days because a lot of people have their eyes set on material things and money. This is why they are not loyal to you in a relationship but loyal to the money and benefits they are going to get in that relationship.

In a situation whereby they feel whatever they are after is not coming forth in that relationship, they are going to start misbehaving.

It is actually very difficult for you to find true love these days because a lot of people have their eyes set on material things and money. This is why they are not loyal to you in a relationship but are loyal to the money and benefits they are going to get in that relationship.

In a situation whereby they feel whatever they are after is not coming forth in that relationship, they are going to start misbehaving.

It is difficult, but never impossible. I have seen people meet the one for them depending on the love that they seek. You can't be using money to woo a lady and expect the said lady not to feel entitled to your money when the time comes.

It is difficult, but never impossible. I have seen people meet the one for them depending on the love that they seek. You can't be using money to woo a lady and expect the said lady not to feel entitled to your money when the time comes.

Yeah, that's very correct about some ladies. I know very well that there are still some good one's out there but just like I mentioned previously, it's very difficult to get them. The world have been changing very fast and this impacts on what matters more to our ladies today.

A healthy relationship with a lady who respect and give her loyalty gives peace of mind. It will make you happy naturally and take away stress from your life. There is rough times in relationships because it's not always a bed of roses but with the right person in your life, everything will be handled with love and care.

It's one of the best things to have in your life. Having a girlfriend who understands you, knows you, loves you, cares for you, supports you in your worst times if nothing but a blessing. I'm lucky to have one and I wish to marry her next year.

In this life, I have come to understand that we need a partner and someone who supports us in everything that we are doing. If you're fortunate to find a girlfriend or a wife or a lover who is always going to be there for you to support you physically, mentally, emotionally and even financially, then you are totally blessed.

If you have a girlfriend who is very loving, there will not be too much worrying in your life. Cheating is a big problem in relationship, if your girlfriend is loving and truthful to the relationship, there's wouldn't be need to worry about her cheating.

I am a girl and my feeling for having a first boyfriend when I was 14 was awesome. I can not sleep well. I kept on imagining his sweet smile that turned out to be fake, but it is better to have love and lost than never to have love at all.😁

There is a way your relationship is going to break up, it would be better for you never to be in such relationship to begin with because it would be something that is going to be very damaging to your personality.

Being in a relationship with the right person is what everyone who is interested in relationship to make their priority because there are so many people out there who are mentally unstable. If you are unfortunate to get into a relationship with that kind of person, you have been practically ruined.

There is a way your relationship is going to break up, it would be better for you never to be in such relationship to begin with because it would be something that is going to be very damaging to your personality.
Yes, you are so right and I was so young at that time. I also did not know if what I felt for the guy was genuine love. It could only be a puppy love.

Yes, you are so right and I was so young at that time. I also did not know if what I felt for the guy was genuine love. It could only be a puppy love.

My mother advised me that when it comes to relationship, it is something that you should be only thinking of going into when you have matured as an adult and not a teenage love relationship. There are so many mistakes that you're going to make in relationship as a teenager which you cannot make as an adult.

I'm not in a relationship but I dated a girl for a few months in 7th grade and now it sounds funny but back then it was very serious for me and the sensations were exciting I couldn't even sleep and my mood was much better even in bad situations. Maybe I was even happy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back