What's new

How does Bitcoin Mining work?

yes thats very true ,you need computer to mine bitcoin ,many computers ,and you need a stable and powerful source of electricity ,yes as you said earlier bitcoin mining involve solving mathematical problems

bitcoin's mining is very stressful if you don't have a good laptop with good internet connection sometimes even with a good laptop if you don't have a pool of minors you might even go in a year without mining a single bitcoins because the process is very complicated and your laptop may not be able to solve the code immediately so that is why people mine bitcoins in pool to help one another,
Bitcoin mining is mutual stressful and you can not mine bitcoin with laptop any more because the difficulty of bitcoin has increased very high that you will need to buy hardware to mine bitcoin

Bitcoin mining is mutual stressful and you can not mine bitcoin with laptop any more because the difficulty of bitcoin has increased very high that you will need to buy hardware to mine bitcoin
I know that is true ,that is why some companies are even operating it as a factory because of the difficulties in mining the cryptocurrency, it bitcoins becomes difficult they should consider mining other cryptocurrency.

There is always a dedicated task that you need to be carrying out from time to time in order for you to be able to mine the cryptocurrency and there is always challenges because it is a very difficult thing to do.

Last edited:
The technicalities in explaining how the Bitcoin mining process works is too much to begin to explain here because not everybody will definitely understand the whole process. It involves the use of a lot of mining farm equipment and facilities to make this work

Personally, I have not done any mining of any coin before and I don't think I will go into that earning platform as it is not that easy to mine coins as systems with high specifications are needed which will cost a lot of money. What about the software and application to set it up? I would rather be earning these coins and avoid the stress of mining them. It is just my opinion.

Personally, I have not done any mining of any coin before and I don't think I will go into that earning platform as it is not that easy to mine coins as systems with high specifications are needed which will cost a lot of money. What about the software and application to set it up? I would rather be earning these coins and avoid the stress of mining them. It is just my opinion.

Seriously, I believe that we have been hearing about the cryptocurrency mining for a very long time but we haven't really seen anyone that successful in mine anything useful.

Bitcoin mining in particular is really insignificant maybe it's just a way to keep the crypto above waters. Mining itself on some crypto seems so unachievable!

If it's possible and easy to mine Bitcoin today, a lot of people would have dedicated all their 24 hours in a day to mine it every day and become millionaires.

There are various ways of mining bitcoin depends on your choice and what you feel comfortable doing and what you can do at any time of the day so that you can concentrate and mining successfully so you just choose and everything is okay

The
New to the Bitcoin economy. However, I do not understand the concept. I understand that I need a computer to "mine" bitcoins but why is an extremely powerful computer necessary to solve the "blocks" Are the problems mathematical? And what does a HASH measure or represent?
That's very true. The first thing you need to start mining Bitcoin is your computer. With a stable internet connection. It's a little bit stressful but you can earn good money from it.

There are some people we are still mining cryptocurrency successfully. But it is going to take you a lot of resources to mine cryptocurrency successfully especially the Bitcoin.

There are some people we are still mining cryptocurrency successfully. But it is going to take you a lot of resources to mine cryptocurrency successfully especially the Bitcoin.
This is all speculation that people are mining bitcoin successfully because over the years that have been into the project I've not seen anyone who successful did so unless you're going to provide one for me.

Bitcoin mining works as all mining starts with the blockchain. This is an online decentralized ledger that records transactions throughout a network. A group of approved transactions is called a “block.” These blocks are tied together to create a "chain"—hence, the term "blockchain."

In the Bitcoin network, a miner’s goal is to add individual blocks to the blockchain by solving sophisticated mathematical problems. This pursuit requires enormous computational and electrical power. While many miners compete to add each block, the miner who solves the problem will actually add the block—along with its approved transactions

Either you can start mining bitcoin or other cryptos like dogecoin from your computer that has high graphics and all the necessary requirements. Or buying the mining rig to mine bitcoin can be another option if your country has legalized bitcoin mining. Cloud mining sites are another way to earn from mining where you invest money to a cloud mining site and expect the profit as well as the initial investment after certain duration.

Bitcoin mining it is not just about a machine or who managing the machine, but behind that the miner doing a big role to secure the network and confirm the Bitcoin transactions, and they are paid for their service. All transaction we do with cryptocurrency needs to be confirmed, without confirmation will not be processed.
Yes you are right by saying this bitcoin mining is not just about using machine , even though if it I is possible I believe one can earn alot of income with it.

bitcoin's mining is very stressful if you don't have a good laptop with good internet connection sometimes even with a good laptop if you don't have a pool of minors you might even go in a year without mining a single bitcoins because the process is very complicated and your laptop may not be able to solve the code immediately so that is why people mine bitcoins in pool to help one another,

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back