How does Bitcoin get its value?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin get their value through the buy and sell of the currency. The buying and selling is perceived decisions that affects the balance of these two acts. This and other external factors like fundamental and economic. All these affect its value which changes almost every minute..

Bitcoin have value because they can function as a store of value and a unit of exchange. They also demonstrate six key attributes to enable their use in an economy.

Bitcoin have value because they can function as a store of value and a unit of exchange. They also demonstrate six key attributes to enable their use in an economy.
The value of bitcoin is determined by the demand-supply dynamics. This is exactly what determines the value of all cryptocurrencies.

That's true, but for me I can't really say how bitcoin gain it's values, but I think when there high demand of bitcoin it rises and when there's a high supply it falls.

Bitcoin have greater value and is a unit of exchange to many transaction to many thank God for connecting economy United they whole world towards digital currency and money making ventures

Bitcoin get their value through the buy and sell of the currency. The buying and selling is perceived decisions that affects the balance of these two acts. This and other external factors like fundamental and economic. All these affect its value which changes almost every minute..
Not only these but for all cryptos we could say, there usage is also another factor which effect the prices, for example if a crypto sign contract with a company it pumps.

i believe bitcoin gets it's value by been acceptable by a number of countries and businesses because one of the characteristics of a legal tender is acceptability and if bitcoin becomes more acceptable, it would gain value.

Bitcoin gets its value from the way people trade it.

Bitcoin has risen to gain so much value within the years and it is what keeps it going. People really believe in the coin.

Bitcoin gets its value from the way people trade it.

Bitcoin has risen to gain so much value within the years and it is what keeps it going. People really believe in the coin.
Yeah that's true, but I think the smart money are behind all this, smart money is a type of trader that has a huge amount of money, those types of trader invest their money to move the market, most atimes smart money can be Bank or even the government.

Yeah that's true, but I think the smart money are behind all this, smart money is a type of trader that has a huge amount of money, those types of trader invest their money to move the market, most atimes smart money can be Bank or even the government.
The smart money are the market makers.
They control the movement of price in the market place.
Although price is largely dependent on interest rates speaking from a macroperspective

The value of bitcoin is just directly dependent on the value in which people attached to it because the more people are buying it the more it is going to become expensive.

The smart money are the market makers.
They control the movement of price in the market place.
Although price is largely dependent on interest rates speaking from a macroperspective
That's true, they already know where price is going, they take retail traders as liquidity to get their oders been filled, a smart money can be the government, Banks or someone that has a huge amount of money.

That's true, they already know where price is going, they take retail traders as liquidity to get their oders been filled, a smart money can be the government, Banks or someone that has a huge amount of money.
I agree with you, there are alot of evidence that supports the claim that there are some entities that have a major control over the direction of market in both bullish and bearish conditions.
This is what is called smart money.

I agree with you, there are alot of evidence that supports the claim that there are some entities that have a major control over the direction of market in both bullish and bearish conditions.
This is what is called smart money.
Yes that's exactly my point, smart money also do contribute to market movement, if you are a forex trader you'll understand what I mean by that, I don't think we have that much market markers in cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin BTCUSD is often referred to as digital currency and as an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money. However, the latter is valuable because it is issued by a monetary authority and is widely used in an economy. Bitcoin's network is decentralized, and the cryptocurrency is not used much in retail transactions.

The value of bitcoin is determined by the demand-supply dynamics. This is exactly what determines the value of all cryptocurrencies.
Actually demands and supply dynamics determined the value of bitcoin because when there is high demand, the value will be high and low when there low demand for bitcoin.

Actually demands and supply dynamics determined the value of bitcoin because when there is high demand, the value will be high and low when there low demand for bitcoin.
The demand and supply mechanism play a major role in The determination of the value of bitcoin .
The government policies is another factor that influences the price of the Bitcoin.

I don't really know how Bitcoin gain it's values but I believe it's a good cryptocurrency to invest your money into, Bitcoin is falling down I didn't think that's the right time to invest.

That's true, but for me I can't really say how bitcoin gain it's values, but I think when there high demand of bitcoin it rises and when there's a high supply it falls.
You know there is this rule we call the rule of demand and supply, which state that the higher the demand, the higher the rate, maybe the Bitcoin seems to be the coin that is demanded much

You know there is this rule we call the rule of demand and supply, which state that the higher the demand, the higher the rate, maybe the Bitcoin seems to be the coin that is demanded much
That's true, but for me I don't think that's how Bitcoin gain it's value, Bitcoin did not gets it's values because of demand and supply, there are lots of things that brings Bitcoin to existence.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back