How do you use your crypto?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
How do you use crypto? Do you use as a payment form or as an investment assets, or both? Well, for me, crypto is both payment form as well as investment assets. I sometimes use crypto to buy product and services, I also withdraw crypto assets as fiat currency, and I also buy different cryptos as investment assets.

I use them mostly as an investment, I would say that 80% of my holdings are as an investment, and the other 20% I use to make transfers, before I staked my coins too, but I didn't like this profit system any more.

I use them mostly as an investment, I would say that 80% of my holdings are as an investment, and the other 20% I use to make transfers, before I staked my coins too, but I didn't like this profit system any more.
Have you not used your crypto as a payment to buy product and service? I sometimes use crypto to buy product and services. I am not using crypto just for investment.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back