What's new

How do you stay in peace in a compound where your co-tenants are troublesome?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was wondering if anyone had any advice for staying at peace in a compound where your co-tenants can be troublesome. I've been living in my current compound for a few months now and have had some issues with a few of my co-tenants who can be loud and disrespectful at times.

It's been causing me a lot of stress and making it difficult for me to enjoy my time at home.

I would greatly appreciate any tips or suggestions that you may have for maintaining peace and tranquility in this type of living situation. Whether it's setting boundaries, finding ways to block out noise, or even talking to your landlord or management, I'm open to any useful tip.

Set clear boundaries, communicate with your co-tenants, and consider speaking to your landlord/management for support. Additionally, try to find ways to block out noise such as earplugs or a white noise machine.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back