What's new

How do you set criteria for choosing stocks?

I have no criteria to set for choosing any stocks actually. For those of you that are into stock trading and investing, you should actually have your own criteria for your trading strategy like those in forex do

If you are new to the stock market,you can pay attention to signals or use the minimum risk to run a stock trade,it's always advisable to invest what you can afford to lose.

My criteria are very simple. I choose to invest in a company that is performing we since a long time. I don't invest in a company that starts to perform better suddenly, as it might be a case of manipuation.

Use five evaluative criteria: current and projected profitability; asset utilization; capital structure; earnings momentum and intrinsic, rather than market, value. Ask whether an investment is consistent with your asset allocation and if a stock's characteristics are within your risk-tolerance levels

First I check which industries are they located in and how well they serve humanity - health, food, technology are my favorites.
Next I do is to check the popularity, market capitalization of the companies. That gives an idea of how much people invest in them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back