What's new

How do you resolve conflicts or disagreements with loved ones?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a very emotional person and because of a small trifle I can have a very strong quarrel with people who are dear to me, although I understand this, I cannot control it, which I later regret a lot and I cannot avoid it. And how do you resolve or avoid conflicts with loved ones?

It is very easy for me to bypass this problems and dearly conflicts. Am a patient type of person, I avoid most things that will get me annoyed. If my dearly seems to bring up argumentation that will land to conflict, the best I do sometimes is keep mute as if am not the one they are talking to.

Conflicts will always come, that's what I know😂😂. Somebody like me will agree to disagree with the person that I am having the conflicts with as long as peace reigns at the end.

The way I normally used to resolve conflicts is by keeping mute so that the person will calm down then we can figure it out in a cool way.

Conflicts will always come, that's what I know😂😂. Somebody like me will agree to disagree with the person that I am having the conflicts with as long as peace reigns at the end.

The way I normally used to resolve conflicts is by keeping mute so that the person will calm down then we can figure it out in a cool way.

To be quiet at the heat of the moment can be an excellent move to make as far as I am concerned. Conflicts escalate to worse degrees when the parties involved fail to settle in an amicable way. So, being calm and figuring out ways to settle a conflict should be the first step to make as far as I am concerned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back