How do you invest in crypto market?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
The crypto exchanges I use do not support bank or cards from my location. Therefore, the only option I have for investing in crypto currency is either through P2P trading or by receiving crypto funds from other people and using the received cryptos to invest in the coins of my choice. I also work for crypto payment and sometimes I use this payment to invest in crypto.

My preferred method to invest in the crypto market is in ATMs or Bitcoin exchange stores that in my country there are many, in my city there is one, but I can only buy Bitcoin and Litecoin, another way is P2P exchanges, if I don't have another option I use centralized exchanges.

My preferred method to invest in the crypto market is in ATMs or Bitcoin exchange stores that in my country there are many, in my city there is one, but I can only buy Bitcoin and Litecoin, another way is P2P exchanges, if I don't have another option I use centralized exchanges.
Crypto ATM depends on your geographic demographic geolocation because in some countries this feature is not yet supported so they go to other methods for crypto purchases for example.

Crypto ATM depends on your geographic demographic geolocation because in some countries this feature is not yet supported so they go to other methods for crypto purchases for example.
ATMs are not everywhere, I already know that, it applies to my case, if it does not apply to yours there will surely be more options to buy crypto.

So, you can just feed in bank notes into the Bitcoin ATM and then buy Bitcoin? How cool is that. When buying through exchange, how do you use bank deposit options to fund your exchange account?

So, you can just feed in bank notes into the Bitcoin ATM and then buy Bitcoin? How cool is that. When buying through exchange, how do you use bank deposit options to fund your exchange account?
When I want to buy on a centralized exchange I buy from a neobank, such as Wise for example, I don't know if it will be available in your country, which is a bank that is legally based in a country different than mine, I deposit using the virtual debit card.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back