How do you handle chargebacks

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Charge backs are common in ecommerce. How do you handle these chargebacks? Well, in the virtual world, I use payment method that do not allow the buyer to file charge backs. I also clearly mention in my policy that goods once sold are not returned.

In the realm of eCommerce, chargeback handling can be difficult. Using payment systems that prevent customers from filing chargebacks is one smart tactic to employ since it can drastically lower dispute rates. Setting expectations up front also benefits from having a clear policy in place that states that items are non-refundable once sold.

I make sure to clearly state in my return policy that all sales are final and that goods cannot be returned once sold, that clears any legal problems

I got screwed by paypal long time ago with chargebacks. I was selling bitcoins back in the days using PayPal to unknown buyers.
I got scammed big time... very expensive lesson.

One way to avoid chargebacks is acepting payments with crypto. (which I plan to use more and more as time pass by).

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back