What's new

How do you earn as a content creator/blogger in today's world?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
Do you identify as a blogger or content creator who monetizes their online presence? Please provide details about your experiences with building an audience, optimizing your content for monetization through ads, sponsorships, or other means, and diversifying your income streams. How have you overcome challenges in this creative field?

I make money as a blogger. I started writing online in 2010 and made my first money in 2013. However, I did not create my own blog until 2015. It took me two years to make money from my blog. I also make money form videos but the earning is very small. The key is to generate tons of traffic

There are many freelancer website where you can work as a content creator by selling your content creating services to clients interested in your services. Fiverr, Seoclerks, WordClerks, Upwork, PeoplePerHour, Toptal, Guru, 99Designs, and Codeable.io will give you the opportunity to sell your content creating services.

The takeaway? There’s money to be had for the content you make and promote, and there are plenty of ways to earn it.

Whether you’re just starting out, or venturing into full-time creator status, money talks — and so do our 11 tips, below. 💰

You can create your blog and work on it to have the capacity of making money from you through the monetization of your blog. But if you cannot own a blog, then you're left with making use of gig selling website like Fiverr, Seoclerks and Upwork etc to get clients ordering your for your writing services.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back