What's new

How do we withdraw our crypto currency

In light of the recent circular from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) advising financial institutions to close bank accounts held by cryptocurrency service providers, Luno has been forced to disable all Naira withdrawals and deposits.

Since we can't withdraw from luno again what is left for us to withdraw
The use of p2p on some exchanges like binance is really prospering and to withdraw is more easier and cheaper to that of bank withdrawer.

Luno is not the only platform that works in Nigeria. You just have to embrace a platform that offers peer to peer trading, and that way, you are able to get your funds out.
It is very easy to withdraw your cryptocurrency when you are in using be nice you can easily sell it to penis but when it comes to Luna in Nigeria there's no really away you can withdraw or sell

I don't withdraw my crypto earnings made online all the time. I'm trying to keep them at my wallet, buy more add up to the existing coins in my Binance wallet.

It is very easy to withdraw your cryptocurrency when you are in using be nice you can easily sell it to penis but when it comes to Luna in Nigeria there's no really away you can withdraw or sell
You can use Luno to hodl your coins for the long term, if you really have to use Luno but for me, I use Binance now when I am certain I need my funds quickly.

It's a easy task one just need to transfer it from his/her wallet account and exchange it to one who needs the currency you want to change

In light of the recent circular from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) advising financial institutions to close bank accounts held by cryptocurrency service providers, Luno has been forced to disable all Naira withdrawals and deposits.

There are many options such as using peer to peer trading from top exchanges such as bitcoin. Converting your cryptocurrency to e wallets like Skrill, payeer and the rest.

You can simply do your withdrawal now by simply transferring all your assets tonl wllets or exchanges that offer what we call p2p type of transactions
I have been withdrawing my earnings easily and without stress even without the use of p2p. What i do is i send my Crypto to my roqqu account. On roqqu you can make withdrawal from monday to fridays on a specific time. I also make use of raven wallet (under wema bank) so i request for my cash from roqqu to my raven account. And i get in secounds. No stress

There are many ways to withdraw your crypto currency, First you can withdraw it from p2p. p2p simply means by sending it to someone and the person will transfer you the money in your local bank account. Secondly is by shopping with it, you can also buy things with your crypto currency
A peer-to-peer feature or method of withdrawing my cryptocurrency actually the way she will I use to withdraw all my cryptocurrency payment because the government of my country actually banned cryptocurrency in my country.

I use exchangers to withdraw my cryptocurrencies. I get my cryptocurrencies into my payment processor account and then convert it into fiat currencies. We are so blessed to live in this digital world where we can easily get paid in crypto and also convert it into fiat currencies. However, I have to pay fees to my exchangers.

The best way to withdraw your crypto currency in nigeria is through p2p. You can join some other platform that enable p2p payment. Currently withdrawal is been stopped in all platforms in nigeria. You can only use p2p

Thought this would be a good place to move this to, since you did place this topic in the board that isn't meant for these types of questions. The User Interview board that you posted this in, is meant for those who want to answer questions from other users, whether it be about their favorite movie, or whatever.

If referring to this forum, currently other users can offer payout options, if they have the funds to do so. The PayPal feature that is called Xoom, where we can send to bank accounts, isn't set up yet, so we can't offer that as an official withdraw option at this time; though we might be able to offer it in the future, after some PayPal issues are sorted on the business account.
I don’t think the post is really talking about the coin on the site but maybe it’s generally about people that are into cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria and can’t withdraw their crypto into their bank account directly because crypto transactions has been barn by the government in the country

It's very simple to do so my friend, just set up an account on Binance and use P2P and deal on all kind of cryptocurrency that you want and there is nothing the stupid Nigerian 🇳🇬 government can do to stop you.

I use roqque to withdraw my funds . It's pretty cool and very fast . I can share the link If you want. Another option is the peer-to-peer platform or forum . Some exchanges offers this features. You can exchange the cryptocurrency for a fiat currency

It's so sad that cryptocurrency is not accepted in your country. I suggest for you to migrate to other countries who accepts cryptocurrency. For you to withdraw your money, this is just my opinion, leave your place and transfer to countries that has open arms to cryptocurrency.

This has long been treated by so many contributors here already. Everyone facing to his challenge if the government bam now uses the peer to peer system to withdraw money

I have never tried to withdraw crypto currency because crypto currency is illegal here and trying to withdraw will land me in jail. You can withdraw only when it is legal in your country

I have never tried to withdraw crypto currency because crypto currency is illegal here and trying to withdraw will land me in jail. You can withdraw only when it is legal in your country
Cryptocurrency is ban in my country also but mostly affected banks and big financial institutions, you can withdraw your cryptocurrency by selling it through peer to peer.

There are many ways to withdraw your crypto currency, First you can withdraw it from p2p. p2p simply means by sending it to someone and the person will transfer you the money in your local bank account. Secondly is by shopping with it, you can also buy things with your crypto currency
Using a peer to peer method is one Of the best way to withdraw your crypto currency and moreover i do send mine to a friend in a far away country and he helps me change it for cash.

The best you can do is to move your coin from Luno to binance. I think with that it will definitely help you to withdraw your money through p2p system. That is the best way for now

Before the ban on cryptocurrency by the Central Bank of Nigeria we do have many platform in which people receive their cryptocurrency examples are; coinbase, luno, roggu and lots more.

Then when you earn cryptocurrency or you receive payment by cryptocurrency from outside the country who tend to take it to your other your luno account or your coinbase account or let me use a better language your coinbase wallet or your luno wallet.
You will then receive the payment by your wallet and you order for you withdrawal or you sell it to the luno account or you sell it to your coinbase and in return they will not buy it and pay you in cash and then you'll withdraw to your account.
And all that was done before the Central Bank of Nigeria ban the use of cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back