What's new

How do people make money from trading crypto currencies?

Freebitco also have gambling section, but that is why people stopped using it, everyone loss more and earn less there. Yet this is also a way to make money if people do not greed and only do this for part earning.
I hate that gambling. That's the system the greedy owner put in place to take back members funds. It's always programmed for people to lose.

I hate that gambling. That's the system the greedy owner put in place to take back members funds. It's always programmed for people to lose.
It is greed of people like us, to fall for it and lose all our savings there, really I will never advice anyone to fall in greed. Trading BTC via other crypto currency is a good choice, but that too depends on luck.

It is greed of people like us, to fall for it and lose all our savings there, really I will never advice anyone to fall in greed. Trading BTC via other crypto currency is a good choice, but that too depends on luck.
Yes,the volatility of the price of Bitcoin presents an opportunity for crypto traders to earn some bucks by exchanging to other base currencies like usdt.

Yes,the volatility of the price of Bitcoin presents an opportunity for crypto traders to earn some bucks by exchanging to other base currencies like usdt.
Stable currencies have provided a way to save your crypto at a price you like by exchanging it to them, however transaction fees is the thing that makes it's use difficult.

Stable currencies have provided a way to save your crypto at a price you like by exchanging it to them, however transaction fees is the thing that makes it's use difficult.
Yes transaction fees are expensive at he moment but going with reputable crypto exchange platforms are better because they provide a way of getting cheap fees. Most of them have their own crypto tokens.

Yes transaction fees are expensive at he moment but going with reputable crypto exchange platforms are better because they provide a way of getting cheap fees. Most of them have their own crypto tokens.
I was thinking about TRON, there is no fees, making money from a crypto with no fees is 100% made.

I was thinking about TRON, there is no fees, making money from a crypto with no fees is 100% made.
Yes,you're right. Tron and ripple has almost zero fees but the exchange platforms charge for trading and withdrawal. Another cheap platform is the waves exchange platform.

For someone that is not so vast in knowledge about it, then the basics should be okay. Just buy when low and sell when there is an increase in price.

I tried crypto trading on demo account when I was using promo.stormgain exchange platform. I lost many times cos of inexperience, I'm not expecting to go real on trading yet. But I will go back to it when I have acquired some basic knowledge about it. Try to study its algorithm well before going into it, so you won't accrue losses.

People trade their coins with those coin having less rate. These low rate coins will further goes high. It offers benefits. De cash them and purchase another low rate currency.

Yes,you're right. Tron and ripple has almost zero fees but the exchange platforms charge for trading and withdrawal. Another cheap platform is the waves exchange platform.
Waves is also like that? I wasn't aware, thank you for informing, and what about stable currencies? Which have no or very low fees?

Waves is also like that? I wasn't aware, thank you for informing, and what about stable currencies? Which have no or very low fees?
Only usdt stable currency based on ethereum has a costly transaction fees. Others are very cheap including usdt tron,usdj waves and others.

Some people do hold the cryptocurrency for short term and once the price goes up. And the thing about the cryptocurrency is that usually yearly movements are usually during the December and January. And then the price is a bit steady for rest of the year.

People make money trading cryptocurrency by exchanging different people currency pairs on the trading platform. They wait for a certain cryptocurrency price to go down and then buy it, then wait for the price to go up and they sell it off immediately to make profit. This is basically the only way through which they make money trading cryptocurrencies.

There are a lot of ways people make money on cryptocurrency. You can buy some quantity of the cryptocurrency you want and hold for a while before you sell and take your profit during he pump

People make money trading cryptocurrency by exchanging different people currency pairs on the trading platform. They wait for a certain cryptocurrency price to go down and then buy it, then wait for the price to go up and they sell it off immediately to make profit. This is basically the only way through which they make money trading cryptocurrencies.
Analysing the crypto market and ascertain the potential rising coin is key to making successful time trading. If you can be able to analyse the market you're good to trade.

Don't just jump into cryptocurrencies without having adequate knowledge. I remember when I started trading crypto newly, I made a lot of mistakes but I was smart enough not to make a lot of losses.

Don't just jump into cryptocurrencies without having adequate knowledge. I remember when I started trading crypto newly, I made a lot of mistakes but I was smart enough not to make a lot of losses.
Trading should be slow and steady, anyone trying to enter the market out of rush to make money fast on it, should be prepared for too many losses.

I think the best way to make money in trading into cryptocurrency when you have experience in trading and learn about it, then you can make money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back