What's new

How do people make money from trading crypto currencies?

The trend is very simple , you need to register and get verified on popular Exchange platforms like Binance, kukoin, coinbase, Mxc, okex, Bitfinex,Bitrex etc then you invest your funds on coins you feel has potential or read reviews about different coins to know their potential, one you invest if it rise immediately you trade for another coin like BNB,you repeat this process.
People make money by investing in crypto currency by just registering in the exchanges platform, but you need to first make a research on the platform before investing, do a review about the coin you are investing and you are good to go.

You asked a better question because people always claimed that they are investing in cypto currency but they didn't inform us on how and where they start the investments.
From things I have acquired through people who are making it from crypto currencies trading, they spend enough time reading and understanding charts. It's not an easy process.

What people do is that they buy the cryptocurrency when its low then they tend to sell it when the price shoots up in the e-business world.

From things I have acquired through people who are making it from crypto currencies trading, they spend enough time reading and understanding charts. It's not an easy process.
That is just the fact for you to make money in cryptocurrency especially consistently you will need time to read about updates in relation to the market which you enable you to make decisions of investing or withdrawal of your crypto coins.

The same way people make or loose money on the forex market. Crypto trading is also the same as forex trading, the only difference is instead of trading currency pairs like the traditional forex, you deal with crypto

Some people keeps relating crypto currency trading to forex trading and its very wrong, you buy crypto when its low and wait while it keep rising and even if it didn't rise , you will still get something but in foes trading, you might loose it all if care is not taken.

That is just the fact for you to make money in cryptocurrency especially consistently you will need time to read about updates in relation to the market which you enable you to make decisions of investing or withdrawal of your crypto coins.
Some people don't just want to pay the price by reading. They just want to invest and expect to make 100 percent profits in a very short time, not knowing it's not always like that.

The best option is to invest and follow up update those people invest and they don't follow update yet they are lucky they make profit from the investment but on rare cases.

I have read some posts outside this forum of how some people said they made money trading crypto currencies, but what I do not understand is how they tend to go about it.
Have you made money from crypto currency trading? If yes, how is it done? I mean what does the trading process involve?
Thanks
Yes is possible tho,and people who trade regularly do make money I mean a lot of money from it,but is not a thing or kind of investment one could jump into without been trained well.

There are a lot of people who make money trading cryptocurrencies the through a method called arbitrage trading. They buy one crypto at a cheap price and sell at a higher price. That simple

Yes is possible tho,and people who trade regularly do make money I mean a lot of money from it,but is not a thing or kind of investment one could jump into without been trained well.
That's the truth, if you decide to go into the market simply because other people are making money, then you would end up as a loser since you lack experience.

The basic principle of trading is buying cheap and then selling for a higher price in order to make a profit. The difference between a successful and unsuccessful trader is what coins they invest in, the period of time when they buy/sell their coins, how they manage their bankroll, how they choose which coins to invest in.

It is the same way you make money from your regular commodities or products market, the forex market and the stock market as well.
You earn profits when you buy or sell crypto assets; that's when the market moves the way you predict.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back