What's new

How do i choose the right legal structure for a company?

The following legal structures exist for companies:

Limited liability company (LLC)

Joint-stock company (JSC)

Limited partnership (LP)

Limited liability partnership (LLP)

Foundation

General partnership (GP)

Branch office

Representative office

Trust

Which do you think is the best of the above for a small starting business that has 4 share holders and has plans to expand to atleast one that allows the employment of 200-300 People?
I do have this confusion most times I feel like owning my own personal business even though I know the area and niche I belong to but in this types i'm confused.

Well you need to follow the proper town planning procedure if you're thinking of getting the best structure for your business, you can involve the government on where you do not understand.

Business owners must meet all federal, state, and local tax obligations to stay in good legal standing. The type of business structure you choose impacts your personal liability and which taxes your business must pay.
The best way to choose the right legal structure for companies to definitely investigate and monitor your company to know what structure will best for it.

I think a limited liability company will be what will fit into this kind of plan. This will help In reducing the amount of decision conflicts that may arise.

I believe the lawful framework that's effectively fit for you is actually a business. Simply along with the quantity of individuals you will wish to employ as well as a currently current investors, it will be actually perfect to produce your very own business.

I don't think choice is the decision here but your plan towards business and how you aim at making things work,since the companies has different opinion and what they tend to do so it varies base on fund also and plan of the business manager

I think a limited liability company is a perfect fit for a partnership of 4 wiyh a staff strength of 300 to four hundred people

Well to my advice and personal opinion is that the choosing is not the problem but what you know about what you have chosen is the matter to me the best option is to have knowledge about all of them then you can decide which one of them is more better for you.

A sole proprietorship or an LLC may be the best option for you if you desire sole or main control over your firm and its operations. You can negotiate such control in a partnership agreement as well.

Choosing the right legal structure is dependent on the scale of the organization or business, objective, aims and goals that the enterprise hope to achieve on the long run.

Choosing the right business structure is right for you as a crucial step when starting a business. The entity you select has legal, financial, a and operational implications. Here are three factors to consider when choosing a business structure;
Business taxes
Industry
personal liability

The following legal structures exist for companies:

Limited liability company (LLC)

Joint-stock company (JSC)

Limited partnership (LP)

Limited liability partnership (LLP)

Foundation

General partnership (GP)

Branch office

Representative office

Trust9

Which do you think is the best of the above for a small starting business that has 4 share holders and has plans to expand to atleast one that allows the employment of 200-300 People?
I will suggest you go for llc so that when you expand your coast you won't have to go and start beating or cutting corners to get it

You should have done well to tell us the type of business you intend to start. These legal structure depends on a lot of factors. And its different from countries to countries

This depends largely on the type of company you want to establish. it is also good to factor in the people going into business together with you. Limited liability is good for you if you are the only founder.

Last edited:
I think you can choose to start a public limited company in case you have a huge amount of capital in your hand or if you can attract general public to invest in your company. You can even form a joint venture, but you would need to get registered at a stock market.

I think in this case the investors have the capital required and you can go ahead to choose the limitations liability partnership since you guys wouldn't be selling the shares of the company anytime soon.

I think when esterblishing a business you need to really understand the type of company you want to set up,if its a small business then it would be a sole propriotorship set upexcept it is a limited liability that would require setting up of shares and some board.

This is exactly where hiring the services of an expertise when to come good because there are some things that you have to consider a lot of other things before making a decision.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back