What's new

How do feel about singers who make playback/lip sync?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost_Writer

Sep 20, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think it's an incredible lack of respect with the fans. Particularly, I wouldn't be a fan of a singer who uses this feature to make a show. If I paid for the show, I want to hear the live voice (which is obviously a function of the singers).

If the show/presentation can't be 100% live for an specifc reason, it's ok make playback/lip sync sometimes... The problem is: use this feature lazy to exhaustion.

I agree with @Ghost_Writer. I'm not going to be an aficionado of an artist who lip sync. However, I think it depends on the case, for instance if the artist is debilitated amid his/her show or some sort of an issue where he/she can't sing then I figure that would simply be fine yet not all the time obviously. Likewise, they can't refer to themselves as real singers on the off chance that they can't sing. Besides, it's truly frustrating to know your most loved artist doing lip sync particularly while singing your favorite tune.

For me, those kind of people do not deserve a label calling them "ARTIST" or "SINGER". How can you be labeled as one if you can not even do what the label says about you? It's disgusting to have such people call themselves artists. They are a big disgrace to people who have real talent but aren't discovered because of lack of connections, or they don not look too good on camera.

I wouldn't feel entertained if I am with a lip sync artist. I like to see my favourite artist doing the real singing and not simply following a recorded piece. If lip sync is going to be the case then let it be expressly stated at the show.

For me, those kind of people do not deserve a label calling them "ARTIST" or "SINGER". How can you be labeled as one if you can not even do what the label says about you? It's disgusting to have such people call themselves artists. They are a big disgrace to people who have real talent but aren't discovered because of lack of connections, or they don not look too good on camera.

I totally agree. There are a lot of "singers" these days who can't even sing their own songs. Particularly during their concerts, some or most people get disappointed in light of the fact that the artists they idolized are in fact fake and can't even sing their own songs. Which is I think a huge humiliation for a singer and a big disappointment as well.

I totally agree. There are a lot of "singers" these days who can't even sing their own songs. Particularly during their concerts, some or most people get disappointed in light of the fact that the artists they idolized are in fact fake and can't even sing their own songs. Which is I think a huge humiliation for a singer and a big disappointment as well.
I know of a lot of local artists who are not talented and yet do concerts. I mean, what's the use of pushing yourself to sing if it isn't really your talent? And start labeling yourself a singer and make albums while it's clearly seen you don't have the talent. I know a local artist who releases albums, buys them and give them away. And then brag its awarded platinum. What's wrong with these people?

I have to agree with the original post; it's highly disrespectful to the fans who travel and spend money on their shows for artists to stand up there and lip-sync. In my opinion I believe the record companies are the real driving force behind all of this as they don't want their 'properties' to sound any different than they do on their records....well that and a lot of people today truly don't have the talent artists of past generations. They're 'pretty' and that sells.

A real singer is one who will sing even when there is no stage or when there is no accompanying music. But a singer who just lip synchs is not singing but only acting. So he can be considered performing but cannot be called a singer. Why so? Because almost anyone can do a lip synch which makes his act very ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back