How did you take losses in forex?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Losses are inevitable in forex and as such, there are certain things that must be done when you experience loss and I think the most important of them all is accepting the loss because that is what would give you the courage to analyse the next trade.

A forex trader who is a professional should take loses as something that is inevitable . It is part of success that you're going to achieve in forex trading because you will learn from your losses.

Well risk in trading, is inevitable not only in forex trading but almost all kind of business.

It's expected of every trader, to be aware of all risk that are involved in business so that it won't be a surprise when it happens.

I tried to make trading a full time endeavor in the bear market with the hopes of learning and possibly accumulating capital. After taking heavy losses, I learnt that sometimes, it's way better to simply sit on the sidelines and observe things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back