What's new

How did you become interested in drumming?

test-user

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I was in high school I wanted to play the xylophone, but all percussion people had to be trained on the snare, so accidently I began my love of the drums. I quickly lost track of the xylophone, but I still have always wanted to play one.

I became interested in playing the drums when I was in High School. Me and my classmates were forming a band and two of them can play the guitar, the other one can play the keyboard so I thought why not I play the drums? So then I started to learn on how to play it. In addition, I believe it's really cool for a girl to play the drums so it really hooked me up.

Up to now despite everything, I cherish playing the drums yet kinda stop for a while because of work. Yet at the same time I would like to play the drums from time to time in case I'm not busy and I plan to purchase my very first drum set.

I gathered interest in playing drums when I noticed that a very good friend of mine was skillful at drums. In fact he use to play drum most of the Sundays at churches. This is how I started to admire the art of drumming. I think this is a musical instrument I would like to own some day.

I wasn't really interested at first because I don't have a set to begin with. I was playing the guitar back then. But 4 of my college classmates brought me and asked me if i want to join their band. I agreed and told them i will be playing guitar. We were in the studio when we all figured out we have no drummer, They pushed me to play the drums which i really don't know how to play back then. On that dayt we never finished even just one song. They told me i can do it and they will still bring me every practice. After 3 to 4 sessions, I kinda got hooked playing drums.

My cousin is actually very good at drumming. She quit a few years later but the memories of her playing have stayed with me. I also wanted to play the drums or the piano and now that I've somewhat have become adept at the piano, I think it's time I started studying up on mastering the drums.

I got the fever while we had traditional festivals in which we were very close to the band players.

We would often get to practice if we went early or after the event.

I've became interested in drumming at a young age. The reason for this was because my Dad brought home a drumming kit from the shop and he bought it as a family present, where we could all play on it. It was really fun, and I really enjoyed it. My Dad ended up getting me some drum lessons in the end because I loved it so much. The lessons were worth it too! Had a fantastic tutor!

I've became interested in drumming at a young age. The reason for this was because my Dad brought home a drumming kit from the shop and he bought it as a family present, where we could all play on it. It was really fun, and I really enjoyed it. My Dad ended up getting me some drum lessons in the end because I loved it so much. The lessons were worth it too! Had a fantastic tutor!
Thats sound great

I love saxophone, piano and guitar than drum. I love anything music but I can't pay to learn drumming. I can to learn how to piano, guitar and saxo. This show I don't really have passion for drumming. If have passion for it, I wont mind paying money to learn it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back