What's new

How can you protect your data security and privacy in the world of increased cyber threats?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
How can individuals protect their digital privacy and security in an era of increasing data breaches and cyber threats, and what are the responsibilities of tech companies in safeguarding user data?

There is a reason why some people always make use of strong VPN in order to prevent their data from being stolen online. It's something that is very understandable because a lot of companies are out there looking for opportunity to steal people's data and sell it for their own benefit.

VPNs, 2-factor, and tweaking your DNS settings. You want to avoid using browsers and search engines that sell your data like Google.

VPNs, 2-factor, and tweaking your DNS settings. You want to avoid using browsers and search engines that sell your data like Google.

Google have dealt with us when it comes to how they use our data. Earlier this year, they lost a lawsuit that had them pay a compensation of $7 to any user of Gmail. I'm very sure that other companies do the same thing too with our data. Are we ever 100% protected?

A VPN is good, but it's not the end all way to stop hackers and scammers. They can still figure things out even if you have a VPN. Aside from that, please use 2FA and really tough passwords. Don't save your passwords on your PC if you can, write them down on paper or something easily accessible.

A VPN is good, but it's not the end all way to stop hackers and scammers. They can still figure things out even if you have a VPN. Aside from that, please use 2FA and really tough passwords. Don't save your passwords on your PC if you can, write them down on paper or something easily accessible.

There are some people who usually make the mistake of saving to remember password in their PC or any browser they are using. It is something that I consider to be a very big mistake because this gives people access to your account when you are not around. I try as much as possible to make sure that I don't save my password on any browser for any reason whatsoever.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back