Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
It's hard to keep traffic around. I think one way you can keep people around, is to set up a live stream on your site. If you do live streaming, add your live stream to the site and point to it when you promote your streams. That of course is something that not everyone will want to do. So how can you make sure that traffic sticks around? I think it comes down to bringing them interesting content to bring them coming back. What do you think?

Why do people visit a website? Well, they visit because they are looking for information, they want to be educated and entertained. If your website does not fulfill what the visitors are looking for, they will immediately go away and will never return to your site. The first criteria for building traffic and retaining traffic is to provide useful and interesting content.

It's probably best to keep watch of your daily impressions stats. I found that a ad network deleted 2000 impressions and I shut down from them.

I agree with the OP that content has to be interesting. Well, the challenge with my drumming site is interesting niche content.and, in that case, I've pondered hiring drum teachers to write regularly.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back