What's new

Highschool?

Daniel1

Familiar Face
May 14, 2011
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Did you ever play in high school percussion? From my experience the folks in the back where probably some of the most fun and distracted band members :p

I think that's just primarily due to them getting board sometimes.

Marching and concert band - mostly auxiliary percussion (bass drum in senior year marching band).
From my experience the folks in the back where probably some of the most fun and distracted band members :p

Definitely a lot of cutting up where I was - and also in college.

Marching and concert band - mostly auxiliary percussion (bass drum in senior year marching band).

Definitely a lot of cutting up where I was - and also in college.

Marching & Concert band is pretty fun, at least in my opinion :) What do you mean by there was a lot of "cutting up"?

Highschool is something very difficult that many students experience and suffer from. A lot of hours from the afternoon and on required in order to get good grades at school, and don't think that the subjects would have exams seperatly no you will have to do three or even four of them in one week!.
School doesn't care about it's students especially at the highschool times, it wants them to make a lot of subjects at a short period of time without caring about their lives, families, hobbies and self peace. In Israel doing 51 hours of volunteering a year is a mandatory to accomplish and without them you won't have the grades you so much want for the future. Imagine forcing young men to volunteer I call it being a dictator.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back