What's new

Have you used BUSD for transaction before?

Well, I'm yet to try it but I know that's it is a stable coin and not bad atall.
BUSD is regulated and audited. They ensure that every BUSD is backed 1:1 by a physical dollar stored in FDIC-insured US banks.

BUSD is a stablecoin from Binance, I don't use BUSD because currently Binance exchange is being blocked in my country because it doesn't meet the requirements, nor do I get any information about BUSD transaction speed and fees.

Actually it's the first time am hearing about BUSD coin at all. If it were according to the review I will go try it out.Most of us only go with the popular crypto currencies .

BUSD is a stablecoin from Binance, I don't use BUSD because currently Binance exchange is being blocked in my country because it doesn't meet the requirements, nor do I get any information about BUSD transaction speed and fees.
BUSD is very fast delivering transaction quicker and it charges low gas fee, I've used it severally on binance. What country are you from, that doesn't allow binance exchange site operation??

I only heard of buss this last week when I wasn't trusting a token I wanted to receive so the guy mentioned busd to prevent the high transaction fees of other networks.

Since i started dealing on crypto currency i have not invested on BNB or done any transaction with it maybe because it was not listed on the app i am using

No I have not use that because you have to use the one people have used and trusted as for me . I don't know for u ooo. Bust if my first time hearing that so I will try and know or read about it

BUSD is a stablecoin from binance platform. I have started using Binnce recently and I am yet to use BUSD for transaction. Not just BUSD I have not even used other stable coins like USDC or USDT.

BUSD is a stablecoin from binance platform. I have started using Binnce recently and I am yet to use BUSD for transaction. Not just BUSD I have not even used other stable coins like USDC or USDT.
BUSD is Binance owned coin, it is one of those BSC blockchain coins. It is very secure, and fast, with lesser gas fee when sending out for someone abroad.

I haven't used BUSD coin before but I think with your rewiew, I will surely try it out. The only stable coin that I have used several times to trade is USDT TRC20.

I haven't used BUSD but I think the gas fees wouldn't be high since it's in the same bracket of stable coins like USDT; though I'll try it out though and hope I wouldn't get charged highly.

Concerning if I have used BUSD before. Well, to be honest, I have not used it or heard of it before, though i have heard of USDT which is more like a stable coin in the cryptocurrency market. Probably I will check it out but it wont be that profitable to use it because it is more like a stable coin just like USDT

I had asked a friend to send me some usdt but send busd instead, that is what made me know about busd as a stable coin and I have used it for a while now and so I know it's easy to use and it doesn't attract much fees like usdt but usdt is more stable.

Even though I have not used the above stable coin before but I must say I have not really see much information about it in this forum. May be there is. One really has to mind the gas fee so as to make the maximum profit which is the primary aim of every business. Hence the need for such stable coin above if the gas fee is actually low as explained. Thanks for sharing.

Wow,. Am actually hearing about this coin for the first time though, but if what you are saying is infact true, then I think it would be best to start doing most transactions with it. But I do not think it's that common on most exchange platform.

The BUSD is a stablecoin like USDT, it seems the coin is a stable coin of Binance smart chain. The value higher around the USD and it could be used to keep assets away from market fluctuations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back