What's new

Have you moved on to SSD drives going forward?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
HDD's or Hard Disk Drives aren't as popular these days. They have become cheaper in recent years, and honestly are worth it if you want something cheap. But, SSD's or Solid State Drives are smaller and more compact, and last a lot longer and are more reliable.

With that being said, have you moved on to SSDs over HDDs? SSDs can be pricey, but worth it in the long run imo.

I at the moment have a hard drive on both my laptop and my PC but I would love to be able to move over to an SSD as they have so many benefits compared to hard drives that are not as popular anymore, not like they used to be. I also understand that SSDs are also a lot faster when running as well and many people have Windows installed onto an SSD and it boots up so much faster compared to it being on a hard drive.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back