What's new

Have you mixed different types of alcohol together?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1200USD
Biznotes
I don't drink very often, but I've been told for a long time that it shouldn't be done and although I'm quite an extreme person, I don't risk trying it on myself because I've seen what happened to people who did it and I believe that it definitely did not improve my health

I never tried mixing different kinds of alcohol, however, in the past I used to drink different kinds of alcohol in one setting. I used to drink whiskey, rum, gin, vodka, beer, wine one after another.

I don't like mixing alcohols, I tried it in my teens and it's gross and not recommended at all, I like to drink whiskey and rum and both unmixed so I wouldn't do it again.

I don't even like drinking alcohol so telling me to mix each other is just like a mission impossible. Although this is what some hot niggers as they fondly call, are catching cruise with stuff like this.

Mixing can lead to unpleasant effects like nausea, dizziness, and dehydration. It can also make it harder to gauge how much alcohol you’ve had, which increases the risk of overindulging. I prefer to keep things simple and stick to one type of alcohol in my drinks. For safe cocktail ideas, you might find helpful recipes at thekingofvodka.com. They offer good options that focus on just one type of alcohol.

I never mix different types of alcohol, I have found that it is something that does not sit well with my stomach, so I have no reason to be mixing alcohols.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back