What's new

Have you marketed to the wrong audience before?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you marketed something to the wrong audience? How did it go? Did it result in you losing or gaining traffic? I ask because I think there is a right and a wrong way to market. And you of course want to marker to your demographic right? Did you ever succeed in marketing to the wrong audience?

My first ad on Facebook was actually targeted at the wrong audience. I targeted the ad to the people in my home country, and sadly the product was not available for purchase to people in my home country because shipping as well as a payment method was not available to people.

My first ad on Facebook was actually targeted at the wrong audience. I targeted the ad to the people in my home country, and sadly the product was not available for purchase to people in my home country because shipping as well as a payment method was not available to people.
Same with me the first advertising I run was targeted wrong audience that is why I did not get traffic to that link I seldom generated one sale

We all learned the message from our mistakes, and we all commit mistakes when we attempt something for the first time. That's how we learn, and build out skills and knowledge. In order to become successful with marketing you need the right method and reach the right people.

We all learned the message from our mistakes, and we all commit mistakes when we attempt something for the first time. That's how we learn, and build out skills and knowledge. In order to become successful with marketing you need the right method and reach the right people.
Mostly at first we do make mistakes seriously but as time proceed by if we learn then there can be an improvement,that mistake of marketing to the wrong audience was when I started affiliates marketing newly but now I know how to do niche research and promote to the right audience,what niche are you into

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back