Have you made use of AI for anything?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am talking about things like ChatGPT or photo editing/creation AI programs. A lot of these function online and I wonder if people using these services for free is just adding fuel and training the AI to become better but I feel people should be earning from this. That is just me though. Have you made use of AI for anything?

Sure! I've used AI for photo editing and digital artwork, and I find AI-powered chatbots like ChatGPT helpful for various tasks and conversations. However, the issue of people not being compensated for contributing to training AI models is a valid concern that needs thoughtful consideration.

I've messed around with it for fun and have used it to help with some writing needs. I will sometimes use it for ideas and tips. Maybe help with some other things. It's going to get to a point where AI is going to be too powerful with the content you can make. So that worries me a bit about AI and the future. How easy is it going to be to produce content with AI being involved?

I've used chatgpt a few times but only queries, I've also used bing's AI, but just to test how good it is, I've also used some AI like wombo to create some pictures just for fun and see how an AI worked to create and edit pictures, nothing else.

I have used AI to generate code for my website and it works sometimes and sometimes it makes silly mistakes like leaving a closing bracket. I have also used it to generate trading view pine script code but it outputs the version 4 code of pine script but it can't generate code for the latest version 5.

Haven't used it very much. Mostly to generate outlines for blog posts (but not the actual content, I do that myself; outlines only) and on my Pixel 8 Pro to use magic eraser and whatnot. That's about it.

Technologies is taking lots more in this our world now and it's interesting when one engaged in it either for the experience or to know what it's all about.

I have made use of AI to search for answers to many assignments in school, I have chatted with one programmed as a friend to know its capability.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back