Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am very hesitant on NFTs, and I know most people are in same boat there. But I imagine some people can make money from NFTs, and I'm curious to know. Has anyone here made a profit from investing in any NFTs? Did you buy one and then later sell it for a higher price?

I want to see things succeed, but I don't know if NFTs are a success or not. I feel like if anything, they're failing. Have you ever made a profit from NFTs? And if so, how much?

Even though I have listed a couple of NFTs on Opensea, I am yet to make my first sale. I am also thinking to try few more marketplaces in order to increase the chances of sale

I have never been interested in NFTs. I just read about them in forums and blogs but I have not started buying or selling them. When I do, I hope it will be a profitable investment.

I am very hesitant on NFTs, and I know most people are in same boat there. But I imagine some people can make money from NFTs, and I'm curious to know. Has anyone here made a profit from investing in any NFTs? Did you buy one and then later sell it for a higher price?

I want to see things succeed, but I don't know if NFTs are a success or not. I feel like if anything, they're failing. Have you ever made a profit from NFTs? And if so, how much?
No because I'm not really intrested in NFT i mean it is intresting and you can get a decent ammount of money from it is just not for me you also need a skill wich I don't have

I don't have any business with the non fungible token. In as much as this will be profitable to people that have the interest to study and invest in it wisely , I will choose to personally concentrate to invest in ordinary potential coin whenever I have the money to do so.

I always thought NFT's are overpriced pieces of art and no more. I know of a few people who were able to flip some of these for decent profits though during the last bull run when NFT's were raging.

I don't have interest in NFTs that is why I don't invest into these assets.
For me to invest into anything, I must have significant Level of knowledge and interest.

I have not used any of the nft but I have intentions of using it because it is one of the token that I would love to hold because the potentials embedded in the NFT space is very huge .

I have not used any of the nft but I have intentions of using it because it is one of the token that I would love to hold because the potentials embedded in the NFT space is very huge .
There is potentials embedded in the nft token and that is why it is extremely important to take into consideration different kinds of factors that will militate against the growth of the NFTs.

There is potentials embedded in the nft token and that is why it is extremely important to take into consideration different kinds of factors that will militate against the growth of the NFTs.
I understand very well that there are potentials embedded in the non-fungible token but I do not understand the intricacies of this type of investment and that is why I refrain myself from investing.

No, I didn't do it yet, I was just exploring the NFTs market in Solana and really all the prices seemed exorbitant to me really for what an NFT is until they go down more in price I will not even think about them.

I have not made any money from Non Fungible Tokens yet.. Though I have some art works listed on Open sea already. I just started exploring the Non Fungible Tokens marketplace and I am sure of making sales very soon.

I don't even invest in NFT because I am not familiar with it why it was trending. There are many people that make a lot of money from it in my area but I don't know much about it then. I don't know if NFT is worth investing on now.

I would like to make money out of it but I'm bit confuse on how I could make money from NFT. I still need to spend time understanding how NFTs work.

I would like to make money out of it but I'm bit confuse on how I could make money from NFT. I still need to spend time understanding how NFTs work.
In spite of this, you can gain relevant experience on YouTube on how to buy and sell NFTs. . However, there are credible NFT marketplace that you can start to make decent money.

I have not taken out to time to invest in the non-fungible token.I am very certain that this particular space is growing and I've watched it closely. . Moreover, it's necessary to learn a lot about it if you want to earn from it.

I cannot remember how much money I have made from NFT but I have not made so much money from it. I got scammed sometime ago and it is making me scared to invest in it.

Back then when NFT was still abit popular, i thought about giving it a try, i even went as far as trying to look for how to learn it. What actually discouraged me back then was the fact that i needed capital to mint. Back then i did not have it.

With sincerity, I have not made any profit from nft and this is because I have not invested in it. I know there are many online opportunity but we need to create time and study before investment. I am just occupied with many other things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back