Have you made money from linkshortner?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are numerous link shorteners that pay users for sending traffic to their links. These programs pay based on your traffic location, you earn better if you are based in high tier country and earn less if you are based in low tier country. I have tried link shrinker and gave up before I could reach the withdrawal threshold

I once tried it and it was a bad experience because I wasn't aware if how can I get maximum persons who will click on my link and was able to get only 3-4 clicks for a whole day so I don't think its easy.

There's no doubt that link shortners are the ways to make money online but I had a bad experience with link shortners and ever since then I've not been using them . I had a free blog from Google and I used the link shortener on the blog. Later, I was accused of spamming and the blog was blocked.

There's no doubt that link shortners are the ways to make money online but I had a bad experience with link shortners and ever since then I've not been using them . I had a free blog from Google and I used the link shortener on the blog. Later, I was accused of spamming and the blog was blocked.
The earnings are poor with these link shortener websites and the main thing is you really need to work so hard to be able to earn with it which I feel is not feasible looking at low earnings.

There are numerous link shorteners that pay users for sending traffic to their links. These programs pay based on your traffic location, you earn better if you are based in high tier country and earn less if you are based in low tier country. I have tried link shrinker and gave up before I could reach the withdrawal threshold
They will pay you small amount of money
It will even take time to get to the threshold.

It's one of the toughest ways to earn online but if you happen to own a group then you can do better with your earnings

It's one of the toughest ways to earn online but if you happen to own a group then you can do better with your earnings
That is not very nice
I don't like the fact that I have to join a group before I make money on a platform.

Thanks for giving us your thoughts on link shorteners. Before devoting time and effort to any program, it is critical to investigate and comprehend the payout structure and withdrawal threshold.

As you noted, link shorteners often pay users for directing traffic to their links, with profits ranging depending on the user's location and the country's tier. This can be a barrier for users in lower-tier nations, who may not be able to earn the same amount as those in higher-tier countries.

Thanks for giving us your thoughts on link shorteners. Before devoting time and effort to any program, it is critical to investigate and comprehend the payout structure and withdrawal threshold.

As you noted, link shorteners often pay users for directing traffic to their links, with profits ranging depending on the user's location and the country's tier. This can be a barrier for users in lower-tier nations, who may not be able to earn the same amount as those in higher-tier countries.
But I don't think they will be paying very well like some other platforms that we work

I don't think I can ever make money from Link Shortener websites as its too hard and I don't have any strategy to earn from it

They are not worth it but if you have large number of followers on facebook or twitter then you may try this out

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back