What's new

Have you felt apathy after unsuccessful attempts to earn money?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I remember when I made my first money on the Internet, it was an incredible joy for me, I kept looking for new sites, new ways to earn more, I even started investing in some sites without even understanding. And after that, it is not surprising that the sites turned out to be scams and I lost my earned funds, after which I almost left this topic. How about you, did you feel apathetic after you started making money online and why?

No one feels happy and excited after losing their money in scam. If you lost your money by misplacing your wallet, it's not going to pain you like losing your money to scammers when you thought it's a good investment you're putting your money into. I understand how you feel and it can be very depressing.

I see a lot of people being discouraged after a couple of attempts. However, this never happened to me. I continued trying for many years and now I have managed to make money online full time. IN this world, nothing comes easy, you will have to work hard for many years to get what youy yearn for.

I can really relate to this. There are times when you would go a whole week or even a month without getting any job offer, then I would feel like I'm wasting my time or something similar and should better find something better to do.

There was a time when I become so disappointed that I was about to give up. However, I had a habit of compulsively searching for money making opportunities no matter what. This is why I still used to search for making money online despite the fact that I was quite discouraged. Surprisingly I did became successful eventually.

Well yeah, I'd lose interest in doing the work if it wasn't drawing in clients. I would feel stuck. No one wants to set up shop somewhere and then no one show interest. But there's more to it. You still need to put in the work to promote it, get traffic, do social media promotion, etc.

I have felt bad with some of the experiences I had in the beginning when I was trying to learn how to make money online. I was doing all sort of paid to click jobs and none of them paid me. I wasted my time, energy and internet data. This made it very difficult for me to be convinced quickly to start working online.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back