What's new

Have you ever won money during an event before?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you won a cash prize at an event? I remember when I was a kid, my dad would bring us to this picnic thing that had games. It was a part of his work party, and they would even give away cash prizes and stuff like bikes, and other fun kid stuff. I remember always wishing to win a bike, but I'd never win anything. Anyway, have you ever won money at an event like that? Or another type of event?

I once attended a seminar where one of the facilitators organized an essay contest, I joined the contest and became the third runner. The first runner was to win #100,000, the 2nd position to win #50,000 and the 3rd to win #30,000. I won the #30,000.

Was there ever a time where you won a cash prize at an event? I remember when I was a kid, my dad would bring us to this picnic thing that had games. It was a part of his work party, and they would even give away cash prizes and stuff like bikes, and other fun kid stuff. I remember always wishing to win a bike, but I'd never win anything. Anyway, have you ever won money at an event like that? Or another type of event?
Yeah, so many times I have won, but the thing is, it was never cash; it was always a gift prize. I remember one instance was an eating competition, and I wonder how I won because I almost choked myself.

I have won gifts during events and celebrations. Once they had this lucky dip of all the entry tickets and I won the prize but it was not in cash, it was a kitchen utility item.

I can't remember being in any event where I won money in the end of the event. I haven't attended so many of them and the one's which I managed to attend, there was nothing like winning money in it. It was laptops they gave out in one I attended last year which I was given one too.

I one a gift basket once. This was at my wife's family's gathering. They did a few raffles to raise money and the basket I won had a few gift cards and some fancy cheeses and packages meats. I gave most of it away.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back