What's new

Have you ever tried smoking cigarettes to relieve stress?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1200USD
Biznotes
I started using this at a young age since nicotine dulls the senses, thus it truly helps. However, this is not a problem-solving approach, hence it should not be used. For me now it is better to use herbal tea, which has a calming effect

Very sorry to hear your experience with tobacco smoking. Tell us who awarded you to try cigarettes or did you voluntarily decide to do it yourself? Do you smoke now? Why didn't you look for another way to relieve stress at a young age, but only cigarettes, because herbal tea has been around for a long time?

Very sorry to hear your experience with tobacco smoking. Tell us who awarded you to try cigarettes or did you voluntarily decide to do it yourself? Do you smoke now? Why didn't you look for another way to relieve stress at a young age, but only cigarettes, because herbal tea has been around for a long time?
No, I don't smoke now and I'm glad about it, but it was fashionable then. I think everyone had this when older friends encouraged them to try it, and this one really helped to de-stress, but of course it had an impact on health and I'm glad that I didn't become addicted

No, I haven't. I don't smoke. However, during my late teen years and early adulthood, I sometimes smoked when I was in parties. But that was to have fun and not to relieve from stress.

Yes, in the past, but today I no longer smoke, for a long time, I was 1 year smoking quite a few years ago, but today, I would not smoke again for anything in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back