What's new

Have you ever tried slim fast for weight loss?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever tried slim-fast for weight loss? I used to drink it a lot as a kid, mainly because I liked the taste of chocolate and also wanted to lose some weight. I don't remember if I ever lost weight, but I got tired of drinking slim-fast after a while. Have you had success with slim-fast? Did it help with weight loss at all?

I've never used any slim-fast drinks to lose weight. The only thing I've drank which isn't for weight loss is green tea for detoxification.

I was taught the best way to lose weight is my watching your food and working out regularly. I tried it and it works.

Black Tea is the only kind of tea which I used for such purpose of losing weight. It didn't work very well, so I had to stop using the Black Tea.

Most cardio exercise will help you to lose weight very quickly. I swim very often and also run because it's a good exercise.

If you want to stay healthy, you need to exercise daily. If you exercise daily, you can live a healthy life.You should set aside some time each day for mandatory exercise. Because daily exercise keeps you fit and energetic.

If you want to stay healthy, you need to exercise daily. If you exercise daily, you can live a healthy life.You should set aside some time each day for mandatory exercise. Because daily exercise keeps you fit and energetic.

As much as being involved in daily exercise is something that is very good for someone's health, it is very important to note that no matter the amount of exercise you are getting into, will you will need to be very cautious of what you eat because it have more effect on your health. If your food is a mess, no amount of workout will help you.

Black Tea is the only kind of tea which I used for such purpose of losing weight. It didn't work very well, so I had to stop using the Black Tea.

Most cardio exercise will help you to lose weight very quickly. I swim very often and also run because it's a good exercise.
I was never too into tea myself. I have tried it, but I can't do the taste of it. It just always tastes too bitter to me, or watered down. But thanks for the suggestion, I might try it out.

Of course, you still need to exercise often. But there's more to it than just fitness. You also need a good diet to go along with it, and also take on lifestyle changes like removing alcohol and smoking. Essentially getting rid of all harmful things.

I was never too into tea myself. I have tried it, but I can't do the taste of it. It just always tastes too bitter to me, or watered down. But thanks for the suggestion, I might try it out.

With our body system being different, there is a possibility the black tea is going to work for you more than the way it worked for me. So it's all about giving it a trial and seeing how your body responds to it and if it is something that is good for you, I think you should stick to it for a long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back