What's new

Have you ever tried selling your own art as NFTs?

I have an art that I am trying to sell, but I have not been successful with selling it.
Yes, anyone can create an NFT if they wanted to. You can submit a photo, image, audio or audio-visuals. Create your art and list it for selling.

On an ethereum network I once put up my art as an nft. But I did not make any sale so I just ended up forgetting about it. I have actually never sold an nft art before.

I have not sold the NFT because I'm just still sceptical about the project. Significantly, it's a big space where you can make decent amount of money online.

I have never really tried NFT before though, there was a time i decided to give it a try, i was following a step by step guild on how to go about it, but in the end i could not cause they needed money to mint it.

I've not tried selling my own arts as NFTs. This is because i do not have any art available for sale and also, i still do not understand the whole concept of NFTs.

With NFTs, people are starting to make art and graphics that people can buy and it will be unique to them. But, can anyone just create an NFT if they wanted to? Could I submit a photo, ask people to buy it and have my own NFT right there?

I have not invested anything in NFTs and for now, I'm not sure if I would be interested in doing so. Yes, I won't deny the fact that some people have been making money from it but I'm not ready for it yet.

Yes, I had such an experience, but unfortunately it was very bitter, I started very late when the oil trend ended and I only spent time and money on it and did not get anything except new skills

Yes, I had such an experience, but unfortunately it was very bitter, I started very late when the oil trend ended and I only spent time and money on it and did not get anything except new skills

I never bothered about it when I was introduced into it because after examining how the whole project works, I felt that it is not something that is realistic for me to invest money into as I don't see it as something that will last for a long time and it will fade away.

I have listed a couple of NFTs on Opensea but I am yet to make any sales. These days creating an NFT is really easy as you get a lot of automated tools but selling is really difficult.

I believe that the main problem is that a lot of people have moved on from NFTs and most people now believe that it is a scam in cryptocurrency. This is why they don't even believe that investing money in it is the right decision to do and it's why most people are not even getting anyone interested in buying whatever they have listed to sell online.

I think a lot of people thought NFTs were just like crypto tokens that they could trade, or hold for a longer period to make money. Well, you could of course do that but NFTs value is speculative., it is the value given by the creator and the creator can price any value. Furthermore, there was an influx of cheap art as NFT. People forgot what NFTs were actually about.

As much as I understand what NFTs are and as much as I know you can make quite a bit from NFTs as well I have not felt comfortable creating anything and trying to sell it as an NFT.

I guess I am not fully sure what I could create and sell as an NFT that people would want to buy so I am still learning that. Due to this, I haven't sold any NFTs but if I ever got the chance, I would jump at it.

As much as I understand what NFTs are and as much as I know you can make quite a bit from NFTs as well I have not felt comfortable creating anything and trying to sell it as an NFT.

I guess I am not fully sure what I could create and sell as an NFT that people would want to buy so I am still learning that. Due to this, I haven't sold any NFTs but if I ever got the chance, I would jump at it.
There is a marketplace called OpenSea, you need to create metamask wallet and connect it with your opensea wallet. You can then just upload a photograph or digital art and easily mint it into an NFT. You don't need any skills or knowledge of blockchain development. However, selling can be really difficult.

it is the value given by the creator and the creator can price any value. Furthermore, there was an influx of cheap art as NFT. People forgot what NFTs were actually about.

These observations that you have pointed out were what I discovered and drew my conclusion already on what NFTs was all about. When it's the creator that decides the worth, he can manipulate its value to his own gain at the expense of others buying it. The influx of cheap and even fake art as NFTs didn't help matters too.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back