What's new

Have you ever tried a food from a cuisine you were unfamiliar with?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$0.3800USD
Biznotes
I had once tried a Mexican dish from one of the Mexican restaurants here. I can't recall it's name but the taste of that food I hadn't liked at all. Did you guys face anything similar?

Normally, I try to stick to eating what I know and very familiar with. This is because I have a very soft and delicate stomach. My metoblism isn't like what most people have when it comes to how the food I eat digests. I get food poisoning very easy, so I'm very careful with what I eat.

Once a friend of mine insisted me on eating snails, which is a somewhat common dish in my country but that I had not tried because it did not seem like something pleasant to eat, in the end I agreed and tried it and to my surprise I liked it, although it was not something from another world, but it was fine.

Once a friend of mine insisted me on eating snails, which is a somewhat common dish in my country but that I had not tried because it did not seem like something pleasant to eat, in the end I agreed and tried it and to my surprise I liked it, although it was not something from another world, but it was fine.

Snails are very tasty. I love eating them so much. Although, they are very expensive here but I don't mind at all. Whenever I see the bigger one's when they are picked, I don't waste time with buying them. I even know how to prepare it myself.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back